HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A new Pledge of Allegianc...

Fri May 24, 2019, 05:53 AM

A new Pledge of Allegiance is coming

I pledge allegiance to the President of the United States of America, and to the Banana Republic for which he stands, one Nation under surveillance invisible, with liberty for him and the Department of Justice for his enemies.

Trump gives Barr power to declassify intelligence related to Russia probe

Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee leads one of the ongoing congressional investigations of Trump, called the action “un-American.” Trump and Barr, Schiff said in a statement Thursday night, are conspiring to “weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.”

Welcome to the nightmare.‬

2 replies, 909 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply A new Pledge of Allegiance is coming (Original post)
The_jackalope May 2019 OP
watoos May 2019 #1
Duppers May 2019 #2

Response to The_jackalope (Original post)

Fri May 24, 2019, 06:00 AM

1. Isn't this how Dick Cheney got out of exposing

Valerie Plame. He just had the authority to declassify secret information like who our covert agents were.

The problem is with the Republican party. They are busy figuring out how many votes to flip in 2020. They didn'y expect the heavy turnout in 2018 so I am sure they will adjust their machines. Voting is so crooked now that they rarely do exit polling which is a good indicator of election fraud.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to The_jackalope (Original post)

Fri May 24, 2019, 04:20 PM

2. K & R

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread