HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » If Trump can't be impeach...

Wed May 22, 2019, 07:08 AM

If Trump can't be impeached, nobody can. If Barr can't be disbarred, nobody can.

Both of them need to go in order to save the nation. The new mantra and bumper stickers should be

Disbar Barr and trump Trump!

10 replies, 1680 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 10 replies Author Time Post
Reply If Trump can't be impeached, nobody can. If Barr can't be disbarred, nobody can. (Original post)
sarabelle May 22 OP
watoos May 22 #1
tokalion May 22 #2
Turin_C3PO May 22 #3
Javaman May 22 #4
Katinfl May 22 #7
Locrian May 22 #8
Paladin May 22 #9
NurseJackie May 22 #5
Botany May 22 #6
DownriverDem May 22 #10

Response to sarabelle (Original post)

Wed May 22, 2019, 07:31 AM

1. I totally agree about Trump,

Barr is a snake in the grass who enables Trump, but perjury is an extremely hard charge to prove.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed May 22, 2019, 07:55 AM

2. Rest assured... with the crop of anti-American Republi-cons

If the crop of anti-American Republi-con cult members were in office during Clinton's presidency, they would have removed him from office for lying about a consensual blow job to Congress!

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:02 AM

3. I have to believe that justice will be served.

Maybe not until the thugs are out of office though.

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:06 AM

4. My GF last night said to me...

"after all that happened, after all that has been found on trump and all the people that have gone on record against him, nothing has happened. I don't think anything is going to happen and this nation is now fucked because the Dems continue to play by the rules in a street fight".

It was really hard to argue with her about it.

Reply to this post

Response to Javaman (Reply #4)

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:49 AM

7. I agree with her

Just like “when they go low, we go high”. That’s not working out too good for us, is it? Still, I refuse to give up hope that we will win in the end. We have to believe the Dems in DC know what they are doing.

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:51 AM

8. that's what I keep hearing "in the street"

Brings to mind this quote:

The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'

'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'.

~ generally attributed to Karl Rove

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 09:51 AM

9. My sentiments exactly.

We're not up against a presidency, we're up against a full-fledged criminal enterprise. The old fair-play rules need to be discarded just as soon as possible, in order for us to salvage what remains of this country.

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:16 AM

5. What other options do we have?

(Don't answer that.)

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 08:25 AM

6. And they have a TV Network, Fox News, that was set up by Roger Ailes with the ....

.... purpose of lying to the American people and to never allow a republican president
and or leader be forced from office because of criminal and unethical behavior because
in his fevered mind he thought what happened to Richard Nixon was wrong. You can
see it happening now as they are closing ranks around Trump and company and so they
tell their viewers that the real crime was not Trump and company's 251* proven contacts
w/Russia but the FBI for investigating those contacts.

* https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/trumps-russia-cover-up-by-the-numbers-70-contacts-with-russia-linked-operatives/

Reply to this post

Wed May 22, 2019, 09:54 AM

10. Impeachment is not the problem

If we do it, I sure wish the Senate would try him too. As time has passed, I do support Impeachment now even if the Senate doesn't try him. It needs to be done for History.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread