HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » This message was self-del...

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:03 PM

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (CousinIT) on Tue May 14, 2019, 07:54 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

18 replies, 2448 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to CousinIT (Original post)

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:07 PM

1. ah, come the fuck on. Who the hell in their right mind would make a ruling for this piece of garbage

Whoever made the call on this needs to immediately lose their job.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:08 PM

2. How is this even possible? Child support? Yes. Joint custody? No way in hell.

How awful for that young mother.

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:09 PM

3. WTF?!?

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:10 PM

4. I would have liked to believe this was impossible to happen in America today.

I would have liked to believe that white nationalists couldn't become President in America today also.

There is so much that I would like to believe about this country that I can't.

Sickening.

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:13 PM

5. I think this was reversed

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:14 PM

6. What kind of a judge would make that decision ...

he should be disbarred and removed from the bench. The child rapist should still be in prison.

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:15 PM

7. The report is from 2017 and the judge later reversed himself. Nt

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:20 PM

8. The judge did rescind the order

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-rescinds-order-granting-rapist-joint-legal-custody-of-victims-child/

SANDUSKY, Mich. -- A Michigan judge has rescinded a controversial order he gave last month granting a convicted rapist joint legal custody of the child conceived when he attacked a 12-year-old girl in 2008.

Sanilac County Judge Gregory Ross ruled Tuesday that 27-year-old Christopher Mirasolo won't have any parental rights in connection to the 8-year-old boy. But he's still on the hook for child support.

Michigan Supreme Court spokesman John Nevin told The Associated Press last week that Ross didn't know 27-year-old Christopher Mirasolo had two criminal sexual conduct convictions, including one concerning the woman.

Response to avebury (Reply #8)

Tue May 14, 2019, 01:22 PM

9. Thank you. That is honestly a relief for this poor young woman and her child.

That piece of shit shouldn't be allowed anywhere near either of them.

Tue May 14, 2019, 02:32 PM

10. That restores a little faith in family court. Thank you judge Gregory Ross

Tue May 14, 2019, 03:36 PM

15. The judge could not do the math to figure that a 12 y/o girl could not give consent?

"didn't know 27-year-old Christopher Mirasolo had two criminal sexual conduct convictions, including one concerning the woman. "

The judge could not do the math to figure that a 12 y/o girl could not give consent?

Tue May 14, 2019, 02:32 PM

11. does this need a correction?

If this is old(er) news, and the opinion has been reversed, I think the OP should mention those rather important facts. If not in the title line, at least in the body. I understand your point of view, but ...

Response to stopdiggin (Reply #11)

Tue May 14, 2019, 02:41 PM

12. DONE. n/t

Tue May 14, 2019, 02:47 PM

13. Decent Americans Would be Shocked at the Common Custody Rulings Made in Favor of Abusers & Predators

This has been the norm for decades.

Tue May 14, 2019, 03:01 PM

14. ugh

Tue May 14, 2019, 04:30 PM

16. I don't think your post is fair. Sorry.

The judge in this Mirasolo case was not aware that Mirasolo had raped the young girl or that he had another sexual assault victim. It looks like it was Sanilac County and not Judge Ross who was at fault:

https://ballotpedia.org/Gregory_S._Ross

We have plenty of things over which to be outraged, but I don't think a false narrative is the way to get the point across.

Tue May 14, 2019, 05:36 PM

17. There is one point that bothers me a great deal about this story:

the fact that the woman's attorney is rapists' rights and gestational slavery advocate Rebecca Kiessling. Kiessling is a notorious advocate and supporter of the rights of a rapist to select the mother of his child by violent felony assault. She is a rapists' rights supporter because she is an an advocate and supporter of imposing gestational slavery torture on the crime victim, by advocating for the passage of "no exception" misogynistic laws that will force the victim to gestate the criminal rapist's spawn against her will. The dreadful Kiessling has recently posted publicly in support of the "no exception" version of the viciously punitive Alabama abortion bill.

This awful woman is an unspeakable hypocrite. I am horrified that she has become a professional "defender" of innocent crime victims, whose torture she publicly and loudly advocates for and supports with her evil anti-choice organizations: "Save The One" which specifically crusades to eliminate rape exceptions from reproductive rights legislation; and "Save The Storks", which funds a mobile fleet of unethical so-called "crisis pregnancy centers".

The very thought of the reprehensible Kiessling, who is supposedly in high dudgeon over the selfsame rapists whose parental rights she so vigorously advocates for when supporting legislation of gestational slavery torture, "defending" an innocent crime victim - when she is basically in collusion with the criminals to protect their rights to force the gestation and birth of the result of the crime - makes me absolutely sick.

Kiessling needs to be outed in these articles as the vile hypocrite and grifter that she is. She demands that the law forces the torture of the innocent victim in gestational slavery against her will - then presumes to "defend" the innocent victim when the criminal seeks access to what Kiessling herself actively worked to provide and protect for him - the result of the crime.

Kiessling's particular grift scheme is that of the firefighter arsonist, deliberately setting dangerous fires to set herself up as a "hero" and benefiting financially. As long as she can keep "setting fires" of gestational slavery torture on innocent victims, there she will be, looking for more innocent crime victims to exploit for cash, hypocritically litigating against the rapists she cheerfully seeks to enable.

Kiessling says rape victims have "too many rights":
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2012/05/16/do-rape-victim-have-too-many-rights/

“Conceived in Rape” Tour’s Rebecca Kiessling Is Much Like Her Daddy: Kiessling and her birth father both believe they have the right to commandeer a woman’s body and use it as they see fit. They are wrong.
https://sashasaid.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/conceived-in-rape-tours-rebecca-kiessling-is-much-like-daddy/

Response to musette_sf (Reply #17)

Tue May 14, 2019, 05:54 PM

18. This is horrifying beyond any words I can think of. It needs to be its own post!

Please post it separately so it will be seen by many more.