HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Dave Daubenmire is trying...

Tue Apr 23, 2019, 12:30 PM

Dave Daubenmire is trying to get arrested...

"Coach" (he was fired as a high school football coach due to his refusal to stop fundy proseylytizing) Daubenmire is obsessed with having Hillary arrested for phantom "crimes."

He has a long history at Right Wing watch.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/?s=daubenmire

WATCH: Crazed Trump supporter stands outside Hillary’s house and demands her immediate arrest

Trump supporter Dave Daubenmire this week drove hundreds of miles to stand outside Hillary Clinton’s house in Chappaqua, New York and filmed himself demanding that she be arrested.

A video posted by Right Wing Watch shows Daubenmire, who hails from Ohio, standing outside the Clintons’ residence while calling for the former secretary of state to be locked up for assorted purported criminal activities.

“This is one of the greatest crime scenes in American history right here!” Daubenmire exclaimed at the start of the video. “I’m sure we’re on cameras, I’m sure the FBI’s probably been following me all day, but here’s what I think, folks: What would it be like if we had a thousand people out here, petitioning the government to do its job and come and arrest Hillary Clinton!”

Daubenmire then explained to viewers that he drove eight hours to the Clintons’ house to inspire people to take to the streets and “demonstrate that we are against this ungodly, secret government” that is supposedly persecuting Christians in the United States.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/watch-crazed-trump-supporter-stands-outside-hillarys-house-demands-immediate-arrest/

4 replies, 635 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dave Daubenmire is trying to get arrested... (Original post)
Archae Apr 23 OP
Eliot Rosewater Apr 23 #1
Chin music Apr 23 #2
gratuitous Apr 23 #3
harumph Apr 23 #4

Response to Archae (Original post)

Tue Apr 23, 2019, 12:32 PM

1. Dont think for one second his violent, disgusting views arent shared by many many many

Americans.

I say around 45 million of them, so guess who we DONT need causing problems since we have enough already!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #1)

Tue Apr 23, 2019, 01:07 PM

2. Who doesnt need to cause "problems"?

I can't make it out.

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 23, 2019, 01:14 PM

3. Dave sounds disappointed

The Mueller Report wasn't quite what you imagined it to be, Dave? Blame the chirpy voices in your head.

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 23, 2019, 03:05 PM

4. Jesus - can somebody just get a wood chipper?

I'm fed up with these crazies.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread