HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Even if it's true, it is...

Sat Apr 20, 2019, 07:24 PM

"Even if it's true, it is not." -- Rudy Giuliani, the once-upon-a-time "America's Mayor,"

“Even if it’s true, it is not.” — Rudy Giuliani, the once-upon-a-time “America’s Mayor,” on national tv today. Did you think Crazy Rudy could ever top “Truth isn’t truth”? I must admit I didn’t.

He is and was always a monster, and not in a good way. The attacks on squeegee men in NYC, his lovely way of breaking the good news to his then wife, his criminal way of befriending the police in NYC as he encouraged them to riot, etc. The list is long.

2 replies 5 retweets 25 likes

Suena Williams
‏ @Suena_Williams
2h2 hours ago

Absolutely right.... I STILL remember one instance of a man (unarmed) shot by police and Rudy responded to the shooting by personally attacking and blaming the man, and reading the man's SEALED juvenile arrest record on TV. THIS is who Rudy Giuliani is.
2 replies 4 retweets 25 likes
ꙄTɘvɘᴎ MUᴙᴙAY
‏ @stev_murray
1h1 hour ago

He uses TV like his boss does, a kind of reality TV approach, just spits out the words that go through his head without doing a ton of thinking about the consequences of it. . . and then on to the next one.

3 replies, 536 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Even if it's true, it is not." -- Rudy Giuliani, the once-upon-a-time "America's Mayor," (Original post)
riversedge Apr 20 OP
SharonAnn Apr 20 #1
TwilightZone Apr 20 #2
malaise Apr 20 #3

Response to riversedge (Original post)

Sat Apr 20, 2019, 07:39 PM

1. He still looks like a monster person from a horror movie.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Apr 20, 2019, 08:14 PM

2. As most people figured out not too long after, the whole "America's Mayor" thing was a mirage.

He was just much better at PR then than he is now, for whatever reason.

Reply to this post

Sat Apr 20, 2019, 08:18 PM

3. Never forget he nominated Bernie Kerik to head DHS

Saw a link with ex-prisoner Kerik spewing shit that the DOJ targeted the Con.
Maybe he wants the top DHS position.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread