HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We now must make it clear...

Thu Apr 18, 2019, 01:18 PM

We now must make it clear to our Democratic leaders in Congress that Trump must be impeached.

There was enough circumstantial evidence before we saw this Mueller report. Now there is enough documented evidence and sworn testimony by Trump administration officials and others to begin Impeachment proceedings. Damn whether or not the Senate will go along. Let the chips fall where they may. JUST DO IT!!!

4 replies, 398 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply We now must make it clear to our Democratic leaders in Congress that Trump must be impeached. (Original post)
sarabelle Apr 2019 OP
samnsara Apr 2019 #1
Funtatlaguy Apr 2019 #2
samnsara Apr 2019 #3
Hoyt Apr 2019 #4

Response to sarabelle (Original post)

Thu Apr 18, 2019, 01:20 PM

1. send off for Tom Steyers NEED TO IMPEACH Campaign kit...

..free pre stamped pre addressed postcards to send to key members of the Judiciary Committee....

[email protected]

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Apr 18, 2019, 01:20 PM

2. Tom Steyer must be cutting a bunch of new commercials today.

Reply to this post

Response to Funtatlaguy (Reply #2)

Thu Apr 18, 2019, 01:27 PM

3. he may be....im off news today.. i got these post cards a month ago so not new....

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 18, 2019, 01:28 PM

4. I tend to agree, although I'd like to see how people respond to the report. In meantime, I'd like

to see Democrats get together and decide how to approach Impeachment so that it doesn't look like a bunch of rabid Democrats -- each trying to improve their political position and name recognition -- yapping about like trump saying "Lock her up."

I think there is an orderly, deliberative way to approach this that doesn't look like a partisan mob.

The redacted report is much more damning than I expected.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread