HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » North Korea's Kim says mu...

Thu Apr 11, 2019, 07:08 AM

North Korea's Kim says must deliver 'blow' to those imposing sanctions

Not exactly friendly words by trump's rocket buddy.....

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said his country needs to deliver a “telling blow” to those imposing sanctions by ensuring its economy is more self-reliant, state media Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said on Thursday.

It was the first time Kim stated North Korea’s position on the second U.S.-North Korea summit in Hanoi that collapsed in February, and signaled a continued focus on economic development, a strategic direction officially declared a priority last April.

On North Korea’s position on the summit, Kim said he would double down on efforts to create a self-supporting national economy “so as to deal a telling blow to the hostile forces who go with bloodshot eyes miscalculating that sanctions can bring (North Korea) to its knees,” according to KCNA.

Read more:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa/north-koreas-kim-says-must-deliver-serious-blow-to-those-imposing-sanctions-kcna-idUSKCN1RM2UB?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29

2 replies, 314 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply North Korea's Kim says must deliver 'blow' to those imposing sanctions (Original post)
FM123 Apr 11 OP
Turbineguy Apr 11 #1
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Apr 11 #2

Response to FM123 (Original post)

Thu Apr 11, 2019, 07:13 AM

1. "... telling blow..."

Is that some sort of cocaine?

My friend wants to know.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to FM123 (Original post)

Thu Apr 11, 2019, 01:37 PM