HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How long is Alex Acosta g...

Tue Mar 26, 2019, 07:39 PM

How long is Alex Acosta going to be allowed to be given a pass? Can the press not multitask?

Seems they could keep the pressure on somebody to get that crooked bastard out. It's been ruled what he did was illiegal!

2 replies, 482 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply How long is Alex Acosta going to be allowed to be given a pass? Can the press not multitask? (Original post)
PeeJ52 Mar 2019 OP
Leghorn21 Mar 2019 #1
JI7 Mar 2019 #2

Response to PeeJ52 (Original post)

Tue Mar 26, 2019, 07:46 PM

1. Pee, the Epstein documents were supposed to be unsealed last Tuesday, and then:

Two mystery litigants citing privacy concerns are making a last-ditch bid to keep secret some details in a lawsuit stemming from wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein’s history of paying underage girls for sex.

Just prior to a court-imposed deadline Tuesday, two anonymous individuals surfaced to object to the unsealing of a key lower-court ruling in the case, as well as various submissions by the parties.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/jeffrey-epstein-related-lawsuit-1229908

...and then one of the judges sitting on the 3-judge panel died over the weekend (he was 95 or 6)

I don’t know if this unsealing needs to happen before more Acosta actions can move forward?

But man I wish they’d hurry tf UP!!!!!!!! DAYAM!!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to PeeJ52 (Original post)

Tue Mar 26, 2019, 07:47 PM

2. they need some bad news on Democrats to report first

so they can do their both sides thing.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread