HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » There are conspiracy theo...

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 10:40 AM

There are conspiracy theorists, and then there are these guys...

Who are completely off the deep end.
Nuts. Crazy.

#2157: Ron Riffe, David Bay & Cutting Edge Ministries

Cutting Edge Ministries (CEM) is a South-Carolina-based fundamentalist group of deranged conspiracy theorists, famous (to some limited extent) for instance for various 9/11 truther conspiracy theories based on pareidolia and numerology: 9/11 was, according to the website’s contributors, a ploy orchestrated by the Illuminati, and this is shown by the appearance of the Illuminati “signature” in connection to the event, as CEM has demonstrated in “a series of articles detailing this use of the number ‘11’, proving that the Illuminati was the planning, active agent behind these attacks”. For instance, the number eleven occurs in the date of the attack, the number of the first aeroplane to hit the World Trade Center, the number of the plane which hit the Pentagon (77, which gives 11 if you divide it by 7), the number of floors in the towers, the fact that the buildings resembled an 11, that one of the planes had a crew of 11, etc. They are apparently dead serious. The group is perhaps even better known, however, for their collection of “Harry Potter is of Satan” articles. It is, shall we say, unclear whether any of the article writers actually read any the books.

http://americanloons.blogspot.com/2019/03/2157-ron-riffe-david-bay-cutting-edge.html

1 replies, 657 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply There are conspiracy theorists, and then there are these guys... (Original post)
Archae Mar 2019 OP
Javaman Mar 2019 #1

Response to Archae (Original post)

Fri Mar 15, 2019, 11:36 AM

1. I looked them up...

I hate you now, I think I lost brain matter after reading their site. LOL

they are very sad people.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread