HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Samantha Bee Demolishes '...

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 09:12 AM

Samantha Bee Demolishes 'White Supremacist' Tucker Carlson

‘Guess what f*cko, we have been watching your show and we found it’s a revolting trash heap of racist talking points.’

Matt Wilstein

03.14.19 1:18 AM ET

“There are a few things any sensible human knows not to do,” Samantha Bee said at the top of this week’s Full Frontal. “Never lick a bus station door handle. Never start a conversation with a man about Infinite Jest. And never go on a radio show hosted by a guy named Bubba the Love Sponge. Apparently, Tucker Carlson is not a sensible human being.”

With that, Bee was off and running with the best late-night takedown of the beleaguered Fox News host to date. After playing the worst parts of Carlson’s recently unearthed musings, she said, “That is vile and disgusting and presumably the audition tape that got him a job interview at Fox.”

Instead of apologizing for his past comments, Carlson dismissed his decade-old “naughty” talk and urged people to watch his show to see what he really thinks.

“You naughty little bad boy, advocating genocide,” Bee said. “Well, guess what fucko, we have been watching your show and we found it’s a revolting trash heap of racist talking points. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist. Oh no, I’m sorry, yes I am.”

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-demolishes-white-supremacist-tucker-carlson-of-fox-news

4 replies, 607 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Samantha Bee Demolishes 'White Supremacist' Tucker Carlson (Original post)
DonViejo Thursday OP
Docreed2003 Thursday #1
Gothmog Thursday #2
IcyPeas Thursday #3
smirkymonkey Thursday #4

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 09:15 AM

1. We watched that last night..

So funny and so on point!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 10:47 AM

2. Sammatha Bee was great last night

tucker carleson is a racist

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 02:54 PM

3. Ol' Cracker Nuts

Is anagram of his name

Please spread this around

Reply to this post

Response to IcyPeas (Reply #3)

Thu Mar 14, 2019, 07:35 PM

4. I loved that!

It was so perfect!

She's great! She made him look like such an ass. Not that it was hard or anything.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread