HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » There are links at differ...

Wed Mar 13, 2019, 06:33 PM

There are links at different sites to actresses' kids. Where are stories about other kids?

The CEOs have more $$, better clout?

4 replies, 574 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply There are links at different sites to actresses' kids. Where are stories about other kids? (Original post)
bobbieinok Mar 2019 OP
LisaM Mar 2019 #1
Codeine Mar 2019 #2
xmas74 Mar 2019 #3
BigmanPigman Mar 2019 #4

Response to bobbieinok (Original post)

Wed Mar 13, 2019, 06:33 PM

1. Maybe their kids aren't media influencers.

I was pretty surprised by Lori Loughlin's kids...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Mar 13, 2019, 06:35 PM

2. I read a long story on WaPo this morning

about the daughter of a CEO. The info is out there, but obviously the celebrity kids are going to command more attention. Thatís just human nature.

Reply to this post

Wed Mar 13, 2019, 06:43 PM

3. Loughlin's kids are influencers.

The younger one has 1.5 million followers. Unless the CEO kids have similar followers they won't be a focus of the discussion.

Reply to this post

Wed Mar 13, 2019, 06:52 PM

4. A couple were arrested here in San Diego.

I read that another person was arrested in Brazil last week. I think it is the celebrities who get the most attention and that is normal for any news story. The daughter of the mother who paid $500,000 is deleting nasty remarks on her instagram page nonstop and can't keep up with the flood of insults! She wrote that she only went to USC to party and date guys. I am sure her mother will be glad to know that she is going to jail and will lose a ton of money for a good reason.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/40113599/2-san-diegans-indicted-in-nationwide-college-admissions-scandal

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-advantage-lith-electric-ceo/advantage-lithium-ceo-charged-in-u-s-college-admissions-scandal-idUSKCN1QU2LT

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread