HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Tucker Carlson stated tha...

Tue Mar 12, 2019, 02:47 AM

Tucker Carlson stated that white men deserve credit for "creating civilization and stuff."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2019/03/12/new-tucker-carlson-audio-released-this-time-using-racist-homophobic-language/?utm_term=.e141258878e3

In another instance, Carlson is heard saying that Iraq is a “crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys,” adding, “That’s why it wasn’t worth invading.” That follows a 2006 segment on the show in which Carlson said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqi people and their culture because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks.”

“They’re just so awful. Just awful,” Carlson said.

A co-host on the show replies: “They’re animals, dude. They are."

In what appears to be commentary on when the United States should remove troops from Iraq, Carlson says, “The second we, I mean they, can just shut the f--- up and obey, is my view.”

“The second we leave, they’re going to be calling for us to return because they can’t govern themselves,” he adds.

In March 2006, Carlson spoke about his desire for a presidential candidate to blame the “lunatic Muslims who are behaving like animals.” That candidate would be “elected king” if they vowed to “kill as many of them as [they] can,” Carlson added.

4 replies, 542 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Tucker Carlson stated that white men deserve credit for "creating civilization and stuff." (Original post)
Demovictory9 Tuesday OP
msongs Tuesday #1
Raine Tuesday #2
malaise Tuesday #3
Submariner Tuesday #4

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)

Tue Mar 12, 2019, 02:49 AM

1. so what's the point of posting this guy's stuff on DU? seems very popular here nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to msongs (Reply #1)

Tue Mar 12, 2019, 03:39 AM

2. and it's such old stuff too, 13yrs ago. nt

Reply to this post

Tue Mar 12, 2019, 06:54 AM

3. Fucker is a despicable human being

I'll never forget when that reporter interrupted Obama at the WH - Fucker is as racist and misogynistic as they come.

Reply to this post

Tue Mar 12, 2019, 08:32 AM

4. Boycott Swanson frozen foods and deprive this heir of his Trust Fund check

Boycott this racist white trash dropout out of existence.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread