HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ilhan Omar focus of anti-...

Sat Mar 9, 2019, 02:39 PM

Ilhan Omar focus of anti-immigrant theories shared on social media by 2 Homeland Security agents

Two federal special agents are under review by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for sharing and showing approval of social media posts promoting unfounded, anti-immigrant conspiracy theories involving U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Leslie Derewonko, a Homeland Security Investigations senior agent, shared an inaccurate LinkedIn post with a video that suggested Omar took a class in which terrorism was discussed.

In sharing the post, Derewonko added, “And this is what represents America?”

Derewonko has previously engaged in promoting obscure, anti-immigrant conspiracy theories on LinkedIn, according to an ABC News review of posts from his account going back several weeks. In sharing other posts, he used the term “White America” multiple times.

Derewonko could not be reached for comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rep-ilhan-omar-focus-of-anti-immigrant-conspiracy-theories-shared-and-liked-on-social-media-by-2-homeland-security-investigators/ar-BBUz12w?li=BBnb7Kz

I would say without heistation the guy is probably a racist.

1 replies, 317 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ilhan Omar focus of anti-immigrant theories shared on social media by 2 Homeland Security agents (Original post)
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Mar 9 OP
ck4829 Mar 9 #1

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Sat Mar 9, 2019, 03:14 PM

1. "Class in which terrorism was discussed" LOL what?

Even if true... THAT’s the latest smear?

I have Breaking Bad on my Netflix... guess that means I’m a drug lord.

I actually have taken a class on terrorism, and one on doomsday cults, and one on Shakespeare. Guess that makes me a Hamlet quoting doomsday terrorist cult leader.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread