HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Is this the Game Changer:...

Sun Mar 3, 2019, 08:49 AM

Is this the Game Changer: Cohen-Trump Pardon Talks?

WaPo reports that Cohen was questioned by the House Intelligence Committee about whether Trump discussed a pardon with Cohen. Is this the possible “game changer” to which Lanny Davis referred on the Rachel Maddow show?

From WaPo:

Lawmakers are investigating whether President Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen was involved in any discussions about possible pardons — which they view as a potentially ripe area of inquiry into whether anyone sought to obstruct justice, people familiar with the matter said. . . .

[link:https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/3/2/1838966/-Is-this-the-Game-Changer-Cohen-Trump-Pardon-Talks?utm_campaign=recent|

Time will tell but I have a feeling that this is going to be a huge nail in the Trump presidency coffin

4 replies, 1209 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Is this the Game Changer: Cohen-Trump Pardon Talks? (Original post)
Soph0571 Mar 2019 OP
manor321 Mar 2019 #1
IluvPitties Mar 2019 #2
beachbum bob Mar 2019 #3
spinbaby Mar 2019 #4

Response to Soph0571 (Original post)

Sun Mar 3, 2019, 09:09 AM

1. Interesting, but they said Cohen will be returning with documents.

Unless it is an audio recording, what kind of document could demonstrate offer of a pardon?

I can't imagine SDNY would not have already flagged an audio recording like that.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Mar 3, 2019, 09:11 AM

2. Please let it be true.

Reply to this post

Sun Mar 3, 2019, 09:45 AM

3. until we have a DOJ ready, willing and able to come out and say a sitting president can be

federally indicted, this stuff will continue. Trump NEVER plays by the rules, ALWAYS lies and doesn't give a damn about anything except his narcissistic driven ego.

It will take more than a village bring down this despicable person.

Reply to this post

Sun Mar 3, 2019, 09:54 AM

4. I'm not convinced anything is a game changer

My son said to me yesterday that there could be video of Trump signing a contract with Putin in blood while eating a baby and stomping on a kitten, and his base would not care.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread