HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Cohen Testimony Leaves Ki...

Thu Feb 28, 2019, 11:31 PM

Cohen Testimony Leaves Kim Jong Un Doubting Whether Trump Can Be Trusted

HANOI (The Borowitz Report)—The testimony of the former Trump lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, has left the North Korean dictator, Kim Jong Un, concerned that Donald J. Trump “cannot be trusted,” sources close to Kim revealed on Wednesday.

Kim reportedly was glued to his television as Cohen’s testimony was beamed live to Hanoi, and his “jaw dropped” at the lawyer’s revelations about Trump’s mendacity and unethical business practices, according to the sources.

“Dear Leader became increasingly alarmed about the picture Cohen was painting of Trump,” one source said. “At one point, he turned to the rest of us and said, ‘What kind of lowlife am I dealing with?’ ”

According to the source, Kim was also disturbed by what he saw as the “stunningly disingenuous and unsavory” behavior by some of Cohen’s interrogators on the congressional panel.

“That Jim Jordan seems like a real dick,” Kim reportedly said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cohen-testimony-leaves-kim-jong-un-doubting-whether-trump-can-be-trusted

3 replies, 1059 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Cohen Testimony Leaves Kim Jong Un Doubting Whether Trump Can Be Trusted (Original post)
Zorro Feb 2019 OP
DonaldsRump Feb 2019 #1
scarletwoman Feb 2019 #2
Quemado Mar 2019 #3

Response to Zorro (Original post)

Thu Feb 28, 2019, 11:35 PM

1. Fabulous! I just lol'ed! n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Feb 28, 2019, 11:54 PM

2. Fabulous! Truly! K&R nt

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 12:17 AM

3. Kim Jong Un is a bad guy

but, at least he knows a dick when he sees one.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread