HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kamala Harris Says Mariju...

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

Kamala Harris Says Marijuana "Gives A Lot Of People Joy" As She Reiterated Her Support For Legal

Kamala Harris Says Marijuana “Gives A Lot Of People Joy” As She Reiterated Her Support For Legalization

Harris, who recently announced her White House bid, told the hosts of “The Breakfast Club” she had smoked weed in college.

Ryan C. Brooks BuzzFeed News Reporter Posted on February 11, 2019, at 10:56 a.m. ET

Sen. Kamala Harris revealed Monday she had smoked a joint “a long time ago” while discussing her support for legalization of marijuana.

Asked on the New York City radio show “The Breakfast Club” if rumors that she didn’t support legalization were real, Harris laughed. “That’s not true,” Harris told radio host, Charlemagne Tha God. “Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me?”

“I think it gives a lot of people joy,” the California Democrat later added. “We need more joy in the world.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryancbrooks/kamala-harris-marijuana-support

2 replies, 304 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kamala Harris Says Marijuana "Gives A Lot Of People Joy" As She Reiterated Her Support For Legal (Original post)
workinclasszero Feb 11 OP
Little Star Feb 11 #1
Voltaire2 Feb 11 #2

Response to workinclasszero (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 01:44 PM

1. Get rid of booze before marijuana.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to workinclasszero (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 01:46 PM

2. Being out in front on this will carve off

Some Independent voters and bring younger non voters to the polls.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread