HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "I'm bored with his tweet...

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 07:45 AM

"I'm bored with his tweets." - Starbucky

I wish Starbucky would run in the D primary and rise or fall according to his merits. I cannot support him running as an I - which I regard in this case as handing a free ticket to the KGOP republican syndicate as it continues darkside collusion with the frikking Evil Empire* of russia.

That said, Starbucky did get off a deadpan zinger last night in his 60 Minutes TV segment. The reporter asked him how he would reckon with Dirty Donny**s skanky republican Tweets. He said, approximately: "Like most Americans, I'm bored with his tweets."

* per ronald freaking reagan (R)
** republican Draft-Dodger-in-Chief

2 replies, 958 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "I'm bored with his tweets." - Starbucky (Original post)
Achilleaze Jan 2019 OP
marble falls Jan 2019 #1
Achilleaze Jan 2019 #2

Response to Achilleaze (Original post)

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 08:05 AM

1. Yeah. Let's run another businessman who's demontrated a penchant for doing things ...

doing things his own way and screwing his own employees as well as mistreating minority customers, because that kind of POTUS is working out really well right now.

But going "independent" without any apparent political philosophy beside vampire capitalism, he is expressly saying, "the two parties are the same." Its just a cynical expression by someone we know not a thing about politically. He is everything we would be against if Trump weren't in office. I think Schultz is a proto-Trump.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to marble falls (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 08:35 AM

2. Agreed. His I candidacy will muck things up bigly

But his 'bored with Trump's decietuful, juvenille, vulgar, and mean-spirited' Tweets'* line was so beautifully and hilariously true.

* paraphrasing with Alternative Wording

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread