HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » his tweet today includes ...

Wed Jan 9, 2019, 09:18 PM

his tweet today includes "we are rebuilding our military"... implied lie that Obama gutted it

Our Country is doing so well in so many ways. Great jobs numbers, with a record setting December. We are rebuilding our military. Vets finally have Choice & Accountability. Economy & GDP are strong. Tax & Reg cuts historic. Trade deals great. But we MUST fix our Southern Border!

Trump HAS NO SHAME.

1 replies, 305 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply his tweet today includes "we are rebuilding our military"... implied lie that Obama gutted it (Original post)
Demovictory9 Jan 9 OP
Crutchez_CuiBono Jan 9 #1

Response to Demovictory9 (Original post)

Wed Jan 9, 2019, 09:23 PM

1. Somethings broken and unfixed in a miltary the size of the next 8 countries...

combined? Vets w choice and accountability sounds like privatized healthcare. If the military people are foolish enough to believe that, thats on them I guess. Why were the ballots for FLA so hard to get from the soldiers overseas in november though? Sounded to me like they didnt want to count the soldiers vote. Why I wonder?
ALLLLL the military in the world isnt going to help when the govt is shut down and putin starts slinging in super sonic nukes he was bragging about. Folks in ALASka need security in their jobs, and intense focus on the screens etc.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread