HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "There's something wrong ...

Sun Dec 30, 2018, 10:35 AM

"There's something wrong with him mentally."

How much blame do you place on the President for something like that happening?

I think on a subconscious or subliminal level, and many other levels, it gives the O.K. to other people who are maybe more on the verge of thinking, or fantasizing, that he’s somehow given the O.K. to do that. I used to think, Well, maybe once he becomes President, he’ll maybe—he’s a New Yorker. Not that that means anything, in certain ways, but it does in others. I thought, Maybe he’ll come around. But then he’s been worse than I ever could think. ’Cause he has no plan. He has no center whatsoever. He even gives gangsters a bad name. ’Cause a gangster will give you his word and will pride himself—or herself. He doesn’t even understand that kind of logic. He thinks he’s slick and all that. There’s something wrong with him mentally.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/the-new-yorker-interview/robert-de-niro-is-always-doing-something

1 replies, 1275 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply "There's something wrong with him mentally." (Original post)
DemocratSinceBirth Dec 30 OP
FM123 Dec 30 #1

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Original post)

Sun Dec 30, 2018, 11:17 AM

1. It was a great interview that DeNiro gave and I so agree with him about trumpy!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread