HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Nice Santa Clause Rally!!

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:06 PM

Nice Santa Clause Rally!!

Market down only 653 today, continuing the Trump disaster. I'm guessing this will get the Repukes' attention now--they are only concerned with their pocket books. They will start bailing on this cretin now!

5 replies, 992 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Nice Santa Clause Rally!! (Original post)
DoctorJoJo Dec 2018 OP
duforsure Dec 2018 #1
kimbutgar Dec 2018 #2
Crutchez_CuiBono Dec 2018 #3
dalton99a Dec 2018 #4
Brother Buzz Dec 2018 #5

Response to DoctorJoJo (Original post)

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:14 PM

1. Scrooge just can't keep his mouth shut

Or stop tweeting causing problems in all sectors of OUR government , and damaging any stability we used to have under President Obama of our country and our economy. Of coarse trump will once again make up excuses and more lies to blame others from this with. Better keep hold tightly of your money , before they rob us even more. This could be just the tip of the iceberg for the markets to drop .

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:15 PM

2. But just think of the rubbing in you can do at Xmas dinner with your orange maggot family supporters

That alone is delish. If the orange maggot is so great why isn’t the stock market up? Why are they raising rates....because the US can’t borrow anymore money and international investors are not buying our treasuries. After Helsinki and the G20 he is the laughing stock of the world. An evil man in over his head. Pouting he can’t get his stupid vanity wall that will not Make a difference to border security. China’s walll didn’t keep out Ghengis Khan nor did the Berlin Wall work. St Ronnie wanted to “tear down that wall” and the idiot wants to build one. Nice points to shove into their faces and watch their brains explode.

Reply to this post

Response to kimbutgar (Reply #2)

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:28 PM

3. Why bother? It's Christmas.

None of it will matter and will just cause a fight and ugly feelings. I hope folks speak of nothing but agreeable topics, and enjoy their food and gifts. Why stain everything?
I hope folks start repairing the damage. It's been a long long LONG year. (Actually aged 13 years this year...weird.)
Seasons best. C.C.

Reply to this post

Response to kimbutgar (Reply #2)

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:29 PM

4. +1

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 24, 2018, 02:36 PM

5. "There Ain't No Sanity Clause"

Reply to this post