HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » My New Years fear from wh...

Thu Dec 20, 2018, 08:07 AM

My New Years fear from what will Trump do!

With his weak foreign policies, Trump is doing his best to get us into a war. I have mixed feelings about Syria, but the part of me says that we are there to protect our allies which is the thing to do. That is why pulling our troops out, just gives Putin, Assad and Kim Jong-un the steps to take over the world power and meanwhile our weak president is sucking air! Trump is following his gut, Rand Paul, to put this country in harms way. Trump is listening to a man who is a mouth piece for his own agenda, Rand Paul, all the while, he has made his supporters ie Lindsay Graham mad and his own cabinet worried. Where we go as a country can no longer go the way Trump wants. So, to those who supported General Bone Spurs, need to rethink what they want for our country's safety? I would not worry about building a wall and worry about those countries that could harm the US and our allies. Trump is a loose cannon, but it is what his supporters wanted and worst of all, Putin is applauding the foolish of what Trump is doing to the country's respect reducing the chances of have our allies there to back us when we need them. Oh, this stunt by Trump, is a diversion about two issues, 1) the Mueller investigation and 2) his failure to get the wall that he promised his base!

0 replies, 585 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread