HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » All the predictions I mad...

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 11:19 AM

All the predictions I made about Trump were not predictions. It was stating the obvious.

The moment he was elected I knew I had just witnessed one of the biggest, most dangerous, ignorant, foolish mistakes in our history.

I knew everything would go to Hell. I knew it would result in chaos. I knew it would not work. I knew he would eventually wreck the economy. I knew it would be the most investigated presidency in history. You could see it all. It was right out in the open. I also believed he would start a war. Thank goodness that hasn't happened yet.

We are just beginning to see the chaos that is heading our way. We don't know how bad this is going to get. I can say this, it will be historic and we will remember it for the rest of our lives.

The craziest thing about all of this madness was that it was so obvious. How could millions of people be so blind, so foolish? It is a sad moment in our history.

4 replies, 362 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply All the predictions I made about Trump were not predictions. It was stating the obvious. (Original post)
shockey80 Dec 6 OP
LexVegas Dec 6 #1
Moostache Dec 6 #2
brush Dec 6 #4
KPN Dec 6 #3

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 11:23 AM

1. I'm fairly sure you are the only one that saw this coming. Kudos.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 11:24 AM

2. Trump is guaranteed to start a war...you are not wrong about that either.

The reasons for Trump?

1) Racism - a knee-jerk response to the Obama presidency by hard core racists and their enablers
2) Misogyny - I STILL cannot believe how pervasive and intense that was against Hillary Clinton and how much if is still present in the seething anger of people who (rightfully) have been laid low by the #MeToo movement since then
3) Stupidity - we are a nation of largely morons, easily duped and misled and willing to believe anything, no matter how stupid or inane, if the shiny packaging is done right.

I told everyone I knew and that I interacted with in 2016 that Trump was an existential threat to the union and no one believed me...I don't relish being largely right about that now...

Reply to this post

Response to Moostache (Reply #2)

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 12:16 PM

4. He huffed and puffed about "little rocketman" but didn't put up. He just shut up.

I actually think he's afraid to start a war. And hopefully, the generals know he's nuts and will figure out a way to stop his insanity.

Reply to this post

Thu Dec 6, 2018, 11:33 AM

3. What chaos? Nah, just kidding. nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread