HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How the Khasoggi murder i...

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 07:06 AM

How the Khasoggi murder is related to the Russia investigation?

It is difficult to see how the murder of a Washington Post reporter would have anything to do with the Mueller investigation, but it could very well be related.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia (MBS) sent a hit squad to murder Khasoggi while he was in the Embassy in Turkey. The CIA has definitive proof that the Crown Prince was involved in the murder every step of the way.

Yet, Donald Trump, along with General Mattis and Secretary of State Pompeo, have stated that there is no "smoking gun", no definitive proof? Why would they go against all the evidence, including taped recordings?

Because Donald Trump is still attempting to make the deal with Saudi Arabia, along with Vladimir Putin and the Russians, to build nuclear power plants throughout Saudi Arabia, and perhaps other parts of the Middle East. This is what Michael Flynn was discussing with the Russians on the very first day of the Trump presidency.

Despite pressure from Congress and others, Trump refuses to punish the Crown Prince or Saudi Arabia for their horrible murder of Khasoggi. He does not wish to lose the deal that Erik Prince made in the Seychelles with the Russian representative. He is willing to tolerate murder to keep his business deal alive.

Saudi Arabia is directly connected to the Russia investigation, as is Netanyahu and the Israelis. The nuclear power plants were to be build with private investments, much of it from Russian oligarchs. Trump and Kushner are connected at the hip to the murdering Saudis.

6 replies, 598 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply How the Khasoggi murder is related to the Russia investigation? (Original post)
kentuck Dec 5 OP
Hortensis Dec 5 #1
The_jackalope Dec 5 #2
Hortensis Dec 5 #5
kentuck Dec 5 #6
2naSalit Dec 5 #3
Achilleaze Dec 5 #4

Response to kentuck (Original post)

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 07:19 AM

1. :) (Reuters) - Backers of a U.S.-Russian plan to build nuclear reactors

across the Middle East bragged after the U.S. election they had backing from Donald Trumpís national security adviser Michael Flynn for a project that required lifting sanctions on Russia, documents reviewed by Reuters show. From December 2017.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-flynn-nuclear-exclusive/exclusive-mideast-nuclear-plan-backers-bragged-of-support-of-top-trump-aide-flynn-idUSKBN1DV5Z6

Just wow. This has become a first-class reality-show mystery. Incredibly draggy, very hard to follow, and who'd bother since it's completely unbelievable? And I never cared for trashy reality shows with their contemptible ritual humiliations. But I'm hooked anyway.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Hortensis (Reply #1)

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 07:36 AM

2. Exactly my thought. The Saudi reactor deal may be the big kahuna.

I think it's the redacted third investigation in the memo. It would also explain why Zainab Ahmad is involved in signing off the memo.

Reply to this post

Response to The_jackalope (Reply #2)

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 08:33 AM

5. Very likely. This is big. That and the fact that she's now the

only prosecutor assigned to Flynn. Notably, she was apparently assigned to him from the beginning, and it seems very likely that she was brought onto the team for this reason.

The third investigation is described in one paragraph close to the end of the memo, entirely redacted. (!)

None of the reasons Trump has given for his commitment to Sawdi Arabia held water. He could not care less about peace, war, humanitarian concerns, arms deals, even oil prices. Only his business interests there have made sense. His Muslim ban only applied to nations where he didn't have business, ones where he did, including SA, were strikingly excluded. But now we're seeing just how strong his personal interest in SA's satisfaction with him is, similar to his devotion to Moscow's.

Reply to this post

Response to The_jackalope (Reply #2)

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 09:02 AM

6. I agree.

Saudi Arabia may be at the heart of the entire Trump/Russia conspiracy. Trump is defending a cold-blooded murderer to protect his own business interests. They sold our country down the river.

Reply to this post

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 08:23 AM

3. K&R

Reply to this post

Wed Dec 5, 2018, 08:32 AM

4. "I did not have heinous, greedy treason with that Saudi, um, Mr. Prince of Darkness." - JarJar K (R)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread