HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump has downgraded his ...

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 12:56 PM

Trump has downgraded his planned bllateral talks with SK's Moon and Turkey's Erdogan to pull-asides

Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she wasn't aware of any Trump-Putin phone call recently, but the two governments have been in communication.

Trump's meetings with South Korea’s Moon Jae-In and Turkey’s Recep Tayyip Erdogan will be pull-asides at the G20 summit, she said

Also from the wire call: The announced bilats between Trump and South Korea's Moon and Turkey's Erdogan will now just be "pull-asides" (so not a formal meeting, but rather a chat between the leaders on the sidelines of the summit)

3 replies, 291 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump has downgraded his planned bllateral talks with SK's Moon and Turkey's Erdogan to pull-asides (Original post)
highplainsdem Nov 29 OP
comradebillyboy Nov 29 #1
2naSalit Nov 29 #2
2naSalit Nov 29 #3

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 01:13 PM

1. I thought Trump was pissed at Erdogan for spilling the beans

on Crown Prince Bone Saw.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 01:57 PM

2. He needs to

talk over the fact that he's been caught and how to get away. Making plans for the escape of his family no doubt as well. He might get a wag the dog pseudo war that goes bad too. Dangerous days ahead as this rat gets cornered.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 01:58 PM

3. ..and I bet he meets with

his true love anyway, begging for an escape route.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread