HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Iran - Kingdom of Saudi A...

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:04 AM

Iran - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Time To End The 2,000 Year Old Sunni vs Shiite Murdering Madness

The entire world's eco-systems are collapsing. Drought hurricanes and wildfires are ravaging the entire planet, and what do you guys do? Blow each other up out of psycho religious garbage madness. No Koran nothing says to kill each other just because their farts smell different, or some dude named Ali puked in the wrong direction 5,000 years ago. It's time to leave the god damned dark ages assholes.

I know the problems that plague the planet are not all, or even mostly your fault, but if you two ASSHOLE countries smoked a peace pipe for the first time in 2,000 years it may send a signal for the other bloodthirsty power mad money grubbing psychopaths around the planet. You know. THE USA AND RUSSIA. Israel, and the occupied territories. God knows who else. You could start something new and good for the first time in your country's histories.

Here is your time Iran / Saud. No one will let Iran control Yemen regardless how the Senate votes. So what have we got? Endless war on the Arabian Peninsula, and elsewhere. And for what? Really, what? You spend all your money on bombs and caskets, while your people starve Iran, and if you actually went for real peace, we could smash the Saudi dictators into doing the same.

Peace - What a thought!

No more children dying by the thousands in Yemen.

It's time Saudi Scum and Iranian Scum.

Next up, the billionaires who actually run the other 90% of the planet.

It's time.

It's time.

We need to solve bigger problems than how big of dick some asshole prophet had or didn't have thousands of years ago. How many innocent people need to die over some asshole named Ali? Really, how many? And you know who is doing the dying? The poor, and the children. Not the Mullahs, or Princes who send them all to their deaths while they surround themselves with 20 wives and stolen treasure.

It's time.

8 replies, 405 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Iran - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Time To End The 2,000 Year Old Sunni vs Shiite Murdering Madness (Original post)
PaulX2 Nov 29 OP
Separation Nov 29 #1
mr_lebowski Nov 29 #2
Separation Nov 29 #4
PaulX2 Nov 29 #6
Separation Nov 29 #8
PaulX2 Nov 29 #5
PaulX2 Nov 29 #7
allgood33 Nov 29 #3

Response to PaulX2 (Original post)

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:10 AM

1. Peace in the middle east?!

GTFOH!

The last was said in a ribbing tone, not like you literally need to gtfoh.

Without tone inflection, the interwebz can be a perilous journey.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:28 AM

2. You Imperialist Dogs simply don't understand how RIGHTEOUS our claims are ...

Nor how EGREGIOUS the AFFRONTS are that must be avenged!

Are you of the West not ALSO vengeful? Because it certainly seems as though you are?!? What was Afghanistan and Iraq about, if not?

Also, who are you to tell us how to live our lives, rule our people, etc?

Do you not support freedom of religion? Is that not in your Constitution?

We hereby reject your entreaties, on the above grounds!

Signed,
The People You're Talking To (if I may suppose to speak on their behalf)

Reply to this post

Response to mr_lebowski (Reply #2)

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:36 AM

4. Well to be fair

I'm not exactly up to speed at how the Middle East was prior to the divying up and fake borders being drawn after WWI and 2.

I mean, sure it probably wasnt a stroll down Madison Ave. either. Then again, I've seen muggings on Madison Ave.

Reply to this post

Response to Separation (Reply #4)

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:47 AM

6. Ah It's Simple We Picked One Emir And Made Him Saudi King And The CIA Kept Them In Total Power

It's not like they have elections there.

I think the game is almost over.

Prince Bone Saw fked up this time. A failure just like his twin scumbag Trump.

Someone started counting the (children's) corpses here after years of looking the other way.

Reply to this post

Response to PaulX2 (Reply #6)

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 04:09 AM

8. Actually that was said in jest

I have close familial ties that go waaay into the way back machine of Irans history. Especially in regards to the Kingdom of Saud and how they became the big kids on the block.

It wasnt always so rosy, but then again. When has unfiltered history ever smelt nice?

I also owe you an apology. I answered your OP with snark and no substance. I hate when people do that to me (please promise not to tell anyone) and I apologize for that.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:44 AM

5. Evolution

Ever heard of it?

I am not defending the neglect of Afghanistan, or illegal invasion of Iraq by power mad bloodthirsty fearful cowards like Bush, all but on Republican and 29 Democratic Senators (Iraq).

The winds of war were howling like never before here. I remember.

"What it conjures up for me is the media's greatest failure in modern times.
Major news organizations aided and abetted the Bush administration's march to war on what turned out to be faulty premises. All too often, skepticism was checked at the door, and the shaky claims of top officials and unnamed sources were trumpeted as fact.
By the time U.S. soldiers discovered there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, the media establishment was left with apologies and explanations. The Bush-Cheney administration helped whip up an atmosphere in the wake of 9/11 in which media criticism of national security efforts seemed almost unpatriotic."

https://www.cnn.com/2013/03/11/opinion/kurtz-iraq-media-failure/index.html

It took an amazing amount of courage to get in Bush's way when the drums of war were beating like the Riverdance Band. Most/many here didn't have any.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 03:01 AM

7. I Do Not Support Evil In The Name Of Religion Any Religion It's Not About Freedom To Justify Evil

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

How them kiddies in Yemen doing in their pursuit of eating more than once a week?

The madness must end.

All of it.

Tens of millions heard Bernie, and Occupy Wall Street.

The billionaire class is being taken on.

The pitchforks are coming.

And I am not anti muslim, anti jew, or anti christion.

I am anti evil and anti murder.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 29, 2018, 02:32 AM

3. If they did that, it would f**k Trump royally. And the world economy would take off to the sky!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread