HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Profiles in Crazy, XX. . ...

Tue Nov 27, 2018, 08:30 AM

Profiles in Crazy, XX. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!!

PresiDented ("'Global Warming?' I've heard a lot of people calling it 'Scam Gate!'" ) Trump is saying: "Look. I've got a great degree from a great school, right? Better than these government scientists, who are all part of the swamp if you ask me . . . . Anyway, and I've thought about this for well over fifty years. . . . And the data keeps changing, by their own admission. . . . We should just call it 'Data Change' instead of 'Climate Change,' and just wait until it changes back. . . . You've never heard them say that, have you? . . . I tell you, I've thought this through. . . . There's nothing to worry about."

Above CAPTION based upon this buffoon's reaction to the National Climate Assessment issued by the government 11.23.18 as covered by Politico:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/26/trump-climate-change-report-1016494

1 replies, 268 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Profiles in Crazy, XX. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Nov 27 OP
Javaman Nov 27 #1

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Tue Nov 27, 2018, 08:52 AM

1. a statement issued by the president today, left reporters baffled...

orange asshole: for the first time blah blah blah spaceships yada yada yada, dogs biscuts!"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread