HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » NY Mag: Beyond Russia - U...

Sat Nov 3, 2018, 10:26 PM

NY Mag: Beyond Russia - Understanding the new Trump collusion story.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/05/understanding-the-new-trump-campaign-collusion-story.html

"It seems the Russians weren’t the only foreign power trying to hook up with Donald Trump Jr. and give a boost to the Trump campaign ahead of the 2016 election. The New York Times reported on Saturday there was yet another secret Trump Tower meeting during the campaign where the president’s son and aides met with shadowy foreigners offering to help Make America Great Again. On August 3, 2016, instead of Russians offering dirt on Hillary Clinton, an emissary for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates said the de facto rulers were eager to help Trump win the White House,
and the offer reportedly got an approving response from Trump Jr. An Israeli expert in “social media manipulation” was there too, and explained how his company could give the Trump campaign an advantage. Both offers, if accepted, would have violated U.S. election laws, and special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators have already been looking into this and other subsequent meetings."

4 replies, 657 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply NY Mag: Beyond Russia - Understanding the new Trump collusion story. (Original post)
triron Nov 3 OP
Cha Nov 3 #1
renate Nov 3 #2
Roland99 Nov 3 #3
duforsure Nov 4 #4

Response to triron (Original post)

Sat Nov 3, 2018, 10:30 PM

1. I knew it!

Their Stooge makes it only obvious.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Nov 3, 2018, 10:37 PM

2. Is it just me or is this big news? nt

Reply to this post

Response to renate (Reply #2)

Sat Nov 3, 2018, 10:39 PM

3. It's old news. From May 2018

Seth Abramson referenced it in his newest Twitter thread

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211361133

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 4, 2018, 03:14 AM

4. Them and add Israel helping him too,

They were all helping trump because they own him, and can control him, especially Putin. I fear Putin and the Prince will start assassinations here like in their countries soon. Hope Mueller is well protected from these people, and from trump. Putin and the Prince have murdered opposition many times before, and they are desperate to stop him and his investigation now. It will get worse before it gets better for us here.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread