HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Bubba Gump Shrimp Compan...

Wed Oct 31, 2018, 11:55 PM

"Bubba Gump Shrimp Company"

Bayou la Batre, Alabama
October 30, 2018

Too good not to share on GD. Part of my US-90 Suite - 2018. I am in the Atchafalaya Basin area of Louisiana now, shooting the Fall color in the American Cypress. More post coming in the Photography forum.

4 replies, 1054 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to DemoTex (Original post)

Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:02 AM

1. There's fried shrimp, grilled shrimp, shrimp cocktail, shrimp-ka-bob, shrimp casserole, BBQ shrimp,

shrimp salad, shrimp burger, shrimp-a-la-mode, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, coconut shrimp, lemon shrimp........

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DemoTex (Original post)

Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:08 AM

2. Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company.

Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing.

That photo is spectacular. This old school photographer thinks it would be just as strong (maybe more) in black and white, but that's just me.

Reply to this post

Response to Brother Buzz (Reply #2)

Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:21 AM

3. Always follow your Eltee.

Reply to this post

Response to DemoTex (Reply #3)

Thu Nov 1, 2018, 12:36 AM

4. I'd have followed my 1Lt, then promoted to Captain, to the four corners of the earth

Then he rotated out and I got stuck with a 2Lt that was younger the me, and dumber than dirt. Scary stupid, he was.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread