HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » My posting to David Sirot...

Sat Oct 20, 2018, 03:53 PM

My posting to David Sirota, as he sits in limbo on new gigs

Mr. Sirota took a hiatus, as IBT collapsed and his wife ran for office. Though David and I had an email rift, I'm still supporting him and his wife.

Recently, Mr. Sirota has become candid about the fact that journalists have a huge uphill battle, trying to speak truth to power.

It's a matter of money.

The bad guys steal and use it as a war chest to stymie.

Be that as it may, Mr. Sirota's circumstances has left a void that needs filling; and he blocked me on Twitter; but follows me on LinkedIn.

So, I sent him this... Because, IMO, had he done the story, in 2016, as we were beginning to discuss - Toys R Us might still be here - today.

Just sayin....

Is David Sirota our journo hero or not?

For a decade plus, I've been blowing the whistle on Wall Street frauds; which includes Goldman Sachs partnership with Bain Capital ripping off Mattel, Fingerhut and my eToys company for $5 billion plus.

Mr. David Sirota asked for the details when IBT was collapsing; and, then, he abruptly told me that I was "haranguing" him (said he had personal problems).

I hate playing - one up - but I went from CEO and 1000 employees to sleeping in my car, daughter kidnapped, haven't seen nor help my grandkids since the abduction in 2004; and my fellow warriors dying.

All he had to say was - things are chaotic and my company is closing - I'll talk to you once I land the next gig.

Even with David blocking me, I still support him; and got others to contribute to him and his wife's campaign.

That being said, it irks me, greatly, when David talks about his trying to do major Wall Street stories; and the story that could have saved Toys R Us - is sitting right here.

It's not about me, I'm already living it.

The question is, about you Mr. Sirota. You could be a hero; and possibly a P Prize winner.

What say you??????

1 vote, 0 passes | Time left: Unlimited
Will we ever see real journalism - ever - again.
0 (0%)
Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe
1 (100%)
Who cares
0 (0%)
Show usernames
Disclaimer: This is an Internet poll

3 replies, 883 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply My posting to David Sirota, as he sits in limbo on new gigs (Original post)
laserhaas Oct 2018 OP
laserhaas Oct 2018 #1
laserhaas Oct 2018 #2
laserhaas Oct 2018 #3

Response to laserhaas (Original post)

Sat Oct 20, 2018, 03:56 PM

1. David Sirota has accepted a gig at Capital & Main

Until he mentioned the fact, I never heard of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Oct 20, 2018, 07:40 PM

2. David Sirota responded and my friends sent me this.

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 20, 2018, 07:45 PM

3. I went to Whistleblower News and also saw this.

If he hasn't researched the facts, how can he be so haughty & dismissive?

These attitudes are the reasons why Sachs & Mitt get away with so many schemes.

Only question that matters - is - did they break the law; and the answer is yes, 100 plus times.

Shheesshh

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread