HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Was Kav being coached fro...

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 06:52 PM

Was Kav being coached fron the side at Fox interview? Discussed at blog of nomoremisterniceguy

Interesting question. Irrelevant, because whole thing was a staged con for Fox true-believers.

4 replies, 730 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Was Kav being coached fron the side at Fox interview? Discussed at blog of nomoremisterniceguy (Original post)
bobbieinok Sep 2018 OP
elfin Sep 2018 #1
displacedtexan Sep 2018 #2
3catwoman3 Sep 2018 #3
FromTheAshes Sep 2018 #4

Response to bobbieinok (Original post)

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 07:06 PM

1. Probably - plus got a free trip to Dump's tanning bed and also - did you count the blinks?

Blinkety blink during the most lying segments as far as I could tell. No, I didn't count them but did notice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 07:15 PM

2. Probably cue cards with the 3 things he repeated throughout the chat.

Lawrence had a great montage of Kav's 3 answers to every question asked, which had nothing to do with the questions, BTW.

Reply to this post

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 07:58 PM

3. There was an interesting...

...pause when he was asked about whether or not he and his wife had ever had a moment when they considered removing his name from consideration.

Reply to this post

Tue Sep 25, 2018, 08:19 PM

4. I'd like to know where his daughters are? I mean he trotted them out and used them and the

whole fucking soccer team as props ...well let's get them into this hearing now.

HOW DARE they put up this lying political hack operative with a freaking village of skeletons in his closet.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread