HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Do Trump's tweets contami...

Sat Aug 4, 2018, 12:44 PM

Do Trump's tweets contaminate 9/11 trial? War court judge to decide.

I've always been intrigued by the idea that Trump was behind 9-11.

Here's Trump - doing what he does best - obstructing justice - for 911 plotters.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article210384104.html

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVY BASE, CUBA
President Donald Trump's incendiary remarks about military justice stirred a dramatic exchange in a hearing Thursday for the accused conspirators of the 9/11 attacks, with defense lawyers arguing that the commander-in-chief exerted unlawful influence.

At issue are Trump's remarks on Twitter and in person about the decision to give no prison time to Army deserter Bowe Bergdahl and to urge the death penalty on a man who had not yet been charged for driving a van through a New York City bike path, killing eight people.

An attorney for alleged 9/11 plotter Khalid Sheik Mohammed urged the judge, Army Col. James Pohl, to remove the death penalty from consideration, if not dismiss the case altogether.

Hey - if they can have "Q" - I can entertain this idea!!!

3 replies, 463 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Do Trump's tweets contaminate 9/11 trial? War court judge to decide. (Original post)
hexola Aug 2018 OP
empedocles Aug 2018 #1
dawg day Aug 2018 #2
lapfog_1 Aug 2018 #3

Response to hexola (Original post)

Sat Aug 4, 2018, 12:48 PM

1. traitortrump is a 'contamination' issue,

that needs to be thoroughly examined - nearly everywhere.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to hexola (Original post)

Sat Aug 4, 2018, 01:11 PM

2. Remember how immediately after the buildings fell--

he bragged (wrongly) that his building was the tallest in downtown Manhattan now.

"I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

Qnon would definitely run with that.

Reply to this post

Response to dawg day (Reply #2)

Sat Aug 4, 2018, 02:22 PM

3. possibly the most narcissistic comment ever.

and the sign of a true sociopath.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread