HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » There's bad hair and then...

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 10:37 PM

There's bad hair and then there's worse hair. You decide.

Donald Trump has said he might speak to Boris Johnson when he visits the UK despite the former Foreign Secretary’s recent resignation. The US President is due in Britain on Thursday as part of a tour of Europe that takes in a Nato summit in Brussels, a meeting with Theresa May here and then a trip to Vladimir Putin in Russia. “Boris Johnson’s a friend of mine, he’s been very, very nice to me, very supportive,” Trump said. “And maybe we’ll speak to him when I get over there. I like Boris Johnson, I’ve always liked him.”

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/donald-trump-says-he-might-meet-his-very-supportive-friend-boris-johnson-when-he-visits/

3 replies, 1018 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply There's bad hair and then there's worse hair. You decide. (Original post)
milestogo Jul 12 OP
Stallion Jul 12 #1
The Velveteen Ocelot Jul 12 #2
appalachiablue Jul 13 #3

Response to milestogo (Original post)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 10:46 PM

1. Dumb and Dumber

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 10:46 PM

2. Birds of a feather, or a hair.

The difference is that Trump carefully sculpts his hair in a vain and pathetic attempt to cover a massive bald spot while Johnson doesn't seem to be going bald; he just ignores his hair completely, doesn't comb it, and when he wants a haircut apparently he just puts a bowl on his head and trims around it.

Reply to this post

Fri Jul 13, 2018, 01:37 AM

3. ...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread