HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "You need your medication...

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:02 PM

"You need your medication."

The House hearing with FBI agent Peter Strzok “erupted into a shouting match” after Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) directly asked Strzok about his affair with former FBI attorney Lisa Page, CNN reports.

Said Gohmert: “I’ve talked to FBI agents around the country. You’ve embarrassed them. You’ve embarrassed yourself. And I can’t help but wonder when I see you looking there with a little smirk, how many times did you look so innocent into your wife’s eye and lie to her about Lisa Page?”

The comment prompted jeers from others on the committee, including one person who could be heard saying: “This is outrageous.”

Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ) also responded to Gohmert: “You need your medication.”

https://politicalwire.com/2018/07/12/gohmert-asks-strzok-how-he-looked-at-his-wife/

7 replies, 881 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply "You need your medication." (Original post)
RandySF Jul 2018 OP
Submariner Jul 2018 #1
BumRushDaShow Jul 2018 #2
progressoid Jul 2018 #3
BumRushDaShow Jul 2018 #4
progressoid Jul 2018 #5
BumRushDaShow Jul 2018 #6
backtoblue Jul 2018 #7

Response to RandySF (Original post)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:07 PM

1. Gohmert's asparagus was all over the place

And he used to be a judge. What a bummer it must be to have been sentenced to prison by that little maggot.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to RandySF (Original post)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:11 PM

2. She took out Gowdy too!

@ the 1:59 mark -

... If you can't control yourself how can you expect this committee to control itself?! You've been out of control since you've been on this committee. Why don't you leave it alone. This is not Benghazi!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/wirereuters/democrat-erupts-at-gowdy-this-is-not-benghazi/2018/07/12/219b3eb2-8614-11e8-9e06-4db52ac42e05_video.html?utm_term=.b6ec6781a001

Reply to this post

Response to BumRushDaShow (Reply #2)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:27 PM

3. Actually, this is their new Benghazi.

Benghazi - Deep State Edition.

Reply to this post

Response to progressoid (Reply #3)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:32 PM

4. Fortunately

neither Issa nor Gowdy are running again so we will eventually be rid of them.

Reply to this post

Response to BumRushDaShow (Reply #4)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:39 PM

5. The RW media machine is picking up the slack.

I just ran a couple errands and tuned in to a couple AM radio stations. Hannity et. al. are spinning this like a win for them. And the local call-in show was polluted with knuckle draggers droning on about the deep state and witch hunts.

Reply to this post

Response to progressoid (Reply #5)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:52 PM

6. The ranking Democrats on both committees have called for release of the full transcript

of Strzok's earlier 11 hour long "closed-door" testimony. They had a press release about this yesterday -

https://democrats-oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/cummings-and-nadler-call-for-release-of-full-strzok-transcript

and if I heard the back and forth correctly during the testimony this morning, both Democratic ranking members threatened to unilaterally release it today. Haven't seen it yet but will keep a look out (Democrats on both committees have Committee twitter accounts representing the Democratic members).

Reply to this post

Response to BumRushDaShow (Reply #2)

Thu Jul 12, 2018, 04:59 PM

7. Shes been awesome!!!!!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread