HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Make America Bloodsoaked ...

Tue Jul 3, 2018, 01:57 PM

Make America Bloodsoaked Again - 620k Civil War Deaths

There is a video somewhere where dt states "I know Indonesia real well". History buffs will cringe, as I did, when hearing him say this. I cannot find the video, but definitely a newsclip vid exists, I saw it. dt corp is building a huge real estate project in Indonesia, btw,

A US President called the media "number one enemy". Reporters are shot dead by a determined, premeditated alt-right type who damaged finger prints to try to be unrecognizable.

So is it hyperbolic to ask are there people in power that would like to

Make America Bloodsoaked Again?

In our family, we teach our kids to think about a situation before faced with it. The idea is that you make a decision and take a stand before your offered your first joint/drink/cigerette hoping that prior thoughts and decisions will help in those moments.

That said, what questions can we ask ourselves today if faced with increased violence from the far right?

I am 70. Having a hard time answering this question. Perhaps it is we, the olders that need to take front line in protests and just let them mow us down to elicit outrage from the apathetic youth?

Even now deceased Krauthammer agreed: Trump's Non- Condemnation of violence is dangerous.

And this is before the election. I know, CK was loathed most of the time. He must have had a Coming to Jesus moment, because he perfectly nails the danger set in motion by dt's thinly cloaked, seemingly complicit calls to violently assault protestors. It wins the debate with oreilly on fox news back in 2016.

To quote dt "would like to punch him in the head". "In the old days he would be taken out on a stretcher"

https://m.

1 replies, 882 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Make America Bloodsoaked Again - 620k Civil War Deaths (Original post)
OhNo-Really Jul 2018 OP
OhNo-Really Jul 2018 #1

Response to OhNo-Really (Original post)

Tue Jul 3, 2018, 02:04 PM

1. Please decide how you personally want to be before faced with violence

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread