HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » NEED NEW LAW: Asylum- Se...

Wed Jun 20, 2018, 11:05 AM

NEED NEW LAW: Asylum- Seeking Parents Cannot, Ever Be Deported Without Their Children

I feel like throwing up from agony at the mere thought of being put on an airplane forced to leave my children I haven't seen for days behind in a land of strangers.

To be forced to leave your child, not know where they are, who is caring for them, are they safe, alive, maybe dead or abused - is ther any greater pain than NOT KNOWING WHERE YOUR CHILD IS.

The parental imagination runs wild with gruesome scenarios. Any parent whose child goes missing knows the agony.

Where's Elizabeth Smart. That family knows a modicum of this agony.

Removing a child from a parent is emotional murder. Forcing a parent to leave our country without their child is beyond cruel.

I hate the people "doing their jobs". Are they fucking hired Mercenaries. I know Blackwater has a training facility on the San diego border.

Maybe a nice Border Patrol Thug snapped the now iconic diapered 18 month little girl in the pink shirt. The fear and pain in that childs eyes are memorable.

Plaster pics of herr face everywhere.

This is a government being run by MONSTERS.

1 replies, 362 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply NEED NEW LAW: Asylum- Seeking Parents Cannot, Ever Be Deported Without Their Children (Original post)
OhNo-Really Jun 2018 OP
OregonBlue Jun 2018 #1

Response to OhNo-Really (Original post)

Wed Jun 20, 2018, 11:14 AM

1. I think no parent should ever be deported without their children against their wishes, no matter

what the circumstances, asylum seeker or otherwise.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread