HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It's tax evasion, Two Sco...

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 11:11 AM

It's tax evasion, Two Scoops.

Snip< ďEarned income is taxable. So if youíve earned money by doing something for someone, itís taxable to you. When I look at the Trump Foundationís [990 forms] it looks to me like business associates of the president were paying money into his foundation, perhaps in place of money that they owed some of his business entitiesÖ That means those people were getting a deduction for a 501(c)(3) charitable organization get a deduction for making a charitable contribution that isnít real and the entity that should have been picking up that income isnít picking up the income and paying tax on it.Ē

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/maddow-guest-explains-ny-lawsuit-trump-foundation-backdoor-irs-nab-tax-evasion/

1 replies, 654 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply It's tax evasion, Two Scoops. (Original post)
sarcasmo Jun 2018 OP
gibraltar72 Jun 2018 #1

Response to sarcasmo (Original post)

Sat Jun 16, 2018, 11:32 AM

1. Think in my way back memory hole

I remember an occasion where he did a speech and had them pay 400k or thereabouts as a donation to his "charity" I could be mistaken. However I am sure that was documented somewhere.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread