HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "What's up, bootlickers?"

Wed Jun 13, 2018, 07:12 PM

"What's up, bootlickers?"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/whats-up-bootlickers-seattle-amazon-tax_us_5b214418e4b0adfb82705158

A self-described father, veteran and anarchist got up at Wednesdayís Seattle City Council meeting to tell the people who had just voted to repeal a tax on big businesses just what sort of craven, corporate stooges they really are. Letís set aside the question of whether an anarchist fighting for taxation at a city council meeting is much of an anarchist at all and instead just listen to the manís words.

And the words he spoke to the council were thus: ďWhatís up, bootlickers?Ē

</snip>

</snip>

And the transcript:

"All right, I donít got long. Iím a dad, so I got a kid to take care of. Whatís up, bootlickers?

I havenít seen yaíll since the campout. Iíve got something to say, right? Iím tired of this fucking shit. Iím a father, Iím a veteran, and Iím an anarchist. Those are three people you donít want to piss off, all right? Iím tired of children getting attacked in the streets. Iím tired of them sleeping in the fucking streets. Iím tired of seeing the very people that I swore to defend get attacked by the state..."

0 replies, 406 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread