HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Human wreckage...

Fri May 4, 2018, 08:59 AM

Human wreckage...

I know Melania signed on for this ride as well as Trump's adult kids. But Barron didn't. I think the damage to this young boy will be immeasurable.

3 replies, 855 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Human wreckage... (Original post)
Raven May 2018 OP
CatMor May 2018 #1
Raven May 2018 #2
Grammy23 May 2018 #3

Response to Raven (Original post)

Fri May 4, 2018, 09:05 AM

1. How about his 9 grandchildren too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to CatMor (Reply #1)

Fri May 4, 2018, 09:12 AM

2. Them too but

at least they're not stuck in that fishbowl of a White House. Nowhere to go, no place to hide. I almost have to catch my breath thinking about it.

Reply to this post

Response to Raven (Original post)

Fri May 4, 2018, 09:12 AM

3. He is the one person carrying the tRump name that deserves our pity.

The boy did not deserve any of what he is getting. And the thought of tRump as his father sickens me. From the behavior we have seen when he is in public, it appears he may be on the autism spectrum. I say appears because no one in the tRump dynasty will talk about it even though there has been much speculation about it. If true, they could do much to advance the acceptance of those on the spectrum much like other First Ladies have done with alcoholism and breast cancer. If not true, they might be able to tamp down some of the rumors if they were more forthcoming.

But this kid is having to grow up with gossip and rumor, not to mention a monster for a father. My pity goes to him for what he has to endure in a typical day. I just hope that Melania has the good sense to keep him far away from tRump who is unfit to raise a puppy, much less a human being.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread