HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » McClatchy: Mueller has ev...

Mon Apr 16, 2018, 10:53 AM

McClatchy: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

McClatchy: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders. The disclosure still left a puzzle: The sources did not say whether Cohen took a commercial flight or private jet to Europe, and gave no explanation as to why no record of such a trip has surfaced.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html#storylink=cpy

2 replies, 499 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply McClatchy: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier (Original post)
Botany Apr 2018 OP
NewJeffCT Apr 2018 #1
BigmanPigman Apr 2018 #2

Response to Botany (Original post)

Mon Apr 16, 2018, 11:00 AM

1. If I recall

The big RW claim that the Steele Dossier is fake is that Cohen said he was never in Prague and showed his passport to Trump with no stamp for The Czech Republic on it.

oops.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Botany (Original post)

Mon Apr 16, 2018, 11:00 AM

2. I heard about this last Fri.

Cohen is cooked.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread