HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trumpy names "secret weap...

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 12:57 PM

Trumpy names "secret weapon" Parscale (former digital director) as reelection campaign manager

I guess this move will buy his silence as to exactly what he & trump team did with the Russians during the last campaign. Although Pascale insists that "I am unaware of any Russian involvement in the digital and data operations of the 2016 Trump presidential campaign." (Read more)

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/27/trump-names-campaign-manager-for-2020-reelection-bid.html

4 replies, 904 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trumpy names "secret weapon" Parscale (former digital director) as reelection campaign manager (Original post)
FM123 Feb 2018 OP
CTyankee Feb 2018 #1
Sedona Feb 2018 #2
Thomas Hurt Feb 2018 #3
bdtrppr6 Feb 2018 #4

Response to FM123 (Original post)

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 01:00 PM

1. Wasn't Ann Mitt Romney's "secret weapon"?

IIRC, she turned out to be a dud. I remember Mika having fun with that nickname on Morning Joe...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 01:03 PM

2. I'm positive Bobby Three Sticks has turned this guy's life inside out already

Every tax return, parking ticket, jay walking offence and bounced check and heaven knows what else ( I hope a lot).

It's just a matter of time....tick... tick...tick

He'll sing or be in jail in 2020

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 02:11 PM

3. sure as long as he isn't indicted as a co-conspirator in defrauding the United States...

have to see how that shakes out.

Reply to this post

Tue Feb 27, 2018, 02:48 PM

4. Now that is some forward thinking

Two Scoops is barely holding on day to day now. Just imagine the shitscape this country will be by the end of 2019, hell, by the end of 2018. The country will be in civil war or his ass will be long gone.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread