HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Grace, sincere, comforter...

Thu Feb 15, 2018, 03:34 PM

Grace, sincere, comforter, leader.

When tragic once again rears its ugly head, it would be great that we have a President that handle situation like a leader. For as long as I can remember, no matter the party affiliation, that person handled that situation gracefully, with class and sincere empathy. Trump says nothing to make it personal and read from someone else's words. I understand these events are not easy, but he shows no sympathy when he speaks. Then, the only reason he is going to Florida, he is going to Mara Largo for the weekend. I bet he will not attend the memorial services for the victims.

1 replies, 495 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Grace, sincere, comforter, leader. (Original post)
imanamerican63 Feb 2018 OP
Ilsa Feb 2018 #1

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Thu Feb 15, 2018, 03:37 PM

1. I remember Obama's tears.

How could anyone not cry over the slaughter at Sandy Hook? But I bet the Republicans called him weak for showing emotion.

I bet trump spends as little time as possible with the families. I wonder if he will ask them, "Well, your kid volunteered to go to school, right?" Just like he said to the slain soldier's widow.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread