HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I am praying for the vict...

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 08:06 PM

I am praying for the victims and their families tonight.

Sadly we are dealing with another tragic outcome of someone with a weapon that does not need to be used in public. Many lives have been affected by just one person who did not care about those who he killed and injured. This alone is the 12 school shooting this year! The right wing along with the NRA will sweep this under the rug, just like all the other shooting in the past and will say this isn't the time to talk about this. IT IS TIME NOW! Before we loose another life to an unstable mass killer! I know there are other ways of killing people(don't mean to be so blunt), but a weapon that kill many people with in a matter of a few seconds, does not belong in the hands of these unstable people! There are ways to prevent these acts of terror and taking these guns out of people grasp is a start.

2 replies, 468 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I am praying for the victims and their families tonight. (Original post)
imanamerican63 Feb 2018 OP
Turbineguy Feb 2018 #1
Phoenix61 Feb 2018 #2

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 08:20 PM

2. There's a reason the military developed these weapons

It was to kill and maim as many as possible in as short a time as possible. If there was a better way, the military would be using that method but there's not. We need, as a country, to take it back from those who can't or won't see the insanity of civilians owning military grade weapons.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread