HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Almost half of Trump vote...

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 12:18 PM

Almost half of Trump voters don't think lawmakers who didn't stand...were treasonous

emphasis added

Almost half of Trump voters don't think lawmakers who didn't stand during State of the Union were treasonous

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 02/14/18 11:09 AM EST

Nearly half of President Trump's supporters say he mischaracterized Democrats who refused to applaud during his State of the Union address when he called them treasonous, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

The survey from left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP) found that 48 percent of Trump supporters say Democrats were not being "treasonous" when they did not applaud the president's remarks to Congress, while 36 percent say they were.

Among all voters, just 20 percent say Democrats were being disloyal to the country by not applauding Trump, while 68 percent say the president was wrong to say that.

When asked whether coordinating with Russia to win a presidential election was more serious than not applauding the State of the Union address, 63 percent of survey respondents said it was more serious, while 14 percent said not applauding was a more intense sign of disloyalty.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/373807-almost-half-of-trump-voters-dont-think-lawmakers-who-didnt-stand

4 replies, 622 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Almost half of Trump voters don't think lawmakers who didn't stand...were treasonous (Original post)
DonViejo Feb 2018 OP
Zoonart Feb 2018 #1
SamKnause Feb 2018 #2
SWBTATTReg Feb 2018 #3
Gothmog Feb 2018 #4

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 12:21 PM

1. We have a serious problem

with the mentally ill far right wing of the GOP.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 12:23 PM

2. I don't give a fuck what Trump voters 'think'.

They all have brains the size of a gnat.

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 01:16 PM

3. I too, don't give a hoot to what these so called tRUMP voters feel. To me, they are ...

Un-American, traitors, and treasonous, who don't hesitate to bully the rest of us around. No MORE! Our voices combined will overwhelm all others, especially when viewed in the light of truth!

GOTV in November, 2018 (earlier if primaries involved)!!!

Reply to this post

Wed Feb 14, 2018, 01:44 PM

4. Trump voters are really stupid people

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread