HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Parents Of Republican Sen...

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 01:39 PM

Parents Of Republican Senate Hopeful Max Out Donations To Democratic Opponent

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kevin-nicholson-parents-donation_us_5a8246b6e4b0892a03522378

LOL...

I wonder if they believe their son is a sociopath.

3 replies, 239 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Parents Of Republican Senate Hopeful Max Out Donations To Democratic Opponent (Original post)
lapfog_1 Tuesday OP
riversedge Tuesday #1
riversedge Tuesday #2
Blue_true Tuesday #3

Response to lapfog_1 (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 01:46 PM

1. Nicholson-was a former Democrat. The plot deepens

But Tammy has a formidable hurdle to jump with so much outside Koch-and other money pouring into WI. Ads have been running steady for MONTHS already against her--vicious lying ads.

..............“My parents have a different worldview than I do,” Nicholson, a former Democrat, told CNN by way of explanation.

“It is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin who shares their perspective.”

Democrats have been increasingly nervous about Baldwin’s seat, with the incumbent targeted by an onslaught of outside spending from conservative groups.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to riversedge (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 01:48 PM

2. By early January, nine groups had spent more than $4.7 million on ads that attack Baldwin or boost o

............By early January, nine groups had spent more than $4.7 million on ads that attack Baldwin or boost one of the Republicans vying to oppose her, according to her campaign.

Reply to this post

Response to lapfog_1 (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 01:51 PM

3. Telling. Parents know their children.

Betting $2700, or $5400 against your own child says a lot about that child.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread