HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump/Pence have found a ...

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:44 AM

Trump/Pence have found a like-minded individual who is putting a friendly face on NK.

Get ready for the absolute acceptance of human rights abuses on a large scale by Trump/Pence in NK. Something really shitty is about to be worked out. This is complete speculation on my part after seeing Kim Yo-jong and Pence at the Olympics. For the most part, Kim Yo-jong was given a warm greeting by the media at the Olympics. This is a person who is currently blacklisted by the US for her association with human rights abuses.

I believe Kim Yo-jong to be a very smart person and one of the reasons NK is staying "stable" after daddy died. She seems to be in charge of the countries main interior propaganda outlet and is more involved every day in leading. Kim Jong-un has given her a lot of power and allowed her to have significant input into image and direction.

I think this is going to be a huge deal. I think Trump/Pence are going to sell us and our allies out out for one good news cycle.

3 replies, 464 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump/Pence have found a like-minded individual who is putting a friendly face on NK. (Original post)
NCTraveler Feb 13 OP
jberryhill Feb 13 #1
SummerSnow Feb 13 #2
tblue37 Feb 13 #3

Response to NCTraveler (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:51 AM

1. I wonder if Kim Jong Un might develop some envy of his sister

She was able to go abroad and be treated civilly. That hasn't happened to him since he was a child.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to jberryhill (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 11:19 AM

2. She better watch her back, he has no problem killing family

Reply to this post

Response to SummerSnow (Reply #2)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 11:36 AM

3. Apparently she doesn't either. Both should watch their back. Maybe they'll end up

like hitmen Jack Nicholson and Kathleen Turner in the penultimate scene of Prizzi's Honor.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread