HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Omarosa: 'Scary' Mike Pen...

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:24 AM

Omarosa: 'Scary' Mike Pence 'Thinks Jesus Tells Him to Say Things'

'We Would Be Begging for Days of Trump Back if Pence Became President'

On her second episode of "Celebrity Big Brother" Omarosa Manigault-Newman revealed the real Vice President Mike Pence, starting with calling him "scary." Omarosa, who served for a year as President Trump's Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison, is an ordained Baptist minister, but even Mike Pence is too "extreme" for her.

"Everybody thatís wishing for impeachment might want to reconsider their life," Omarosa warned.

"We would be begging for days of Trump back if Pence became president," Manigault-Newman told her reality TV house-mates.

"Iím Christian. I love Jesus," she said. "But he thinks Jesus tells him to say things. Iím like, ĎJesus isnít saying that.í Itís scary."

Read more: http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/omarosa_scary_mike_pence_thinks_jesus_tells_him_to_say_things

4 replies, 713 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Omarosa: 'Scary' Mike Pence 'Thinks Jesus Tells Him to Say Things' (Original post)
TexasTowelie Feb 2018 OP
Wounded Bear Feb 2018 #1
SummerSnow Feb 2018 #2
Orsino Feb 2018 #3
global1 Feb 2018 #4

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:29 AM

1. Yeah, well, I've always figured that Pence was an ideologue...

which scares the bejeesus out of me. He wouldn't be as blatantly corrupt as Trump on the financial side, maybe, but his Russia ties have not been deeply explored. IIRC, though, he was a Manafort guy, and his in-your-face "Christianity" is a real concern.

Would be bad, just perhaps a different kind of bad compared to Trump.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Wounded Bear (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:35 AM

2. Mike Pence is a dangerous person

Reply to this post

Response to TexasTowelie (Original post)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:41 AM

3. The reality show tease.

If Omarosa really believed what she says Pence said, she is too dumb to have any revelations we need to pay attention to.

This is just a reality-show producer doling out fake shocking reveals, one per episode.

Reply to this post

Response to Orsino (Reply #3)

Tue Feb 13, 2018, 10:55 AM

4. Exactly - It's All About The Ratings....

Now they got a lot more people - including the media/journalists - tuning in and boosting the ratings - just so they could hear the next thing that this wicked lady says. Everyone wants to hear her dish on Trump and the WH.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread