HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Air Force JAG congressman...

Fri Feb 9, 2018, 11:19 PM

Air Force JAG congressman nails Trump: An innocent person would not block the memo

Rep. Ted Lieu, who has read the Democratic memo that Trump refused to release Friday night, says he is "convinced [Trump] is now intentionally hiding relevant information from the American people in order to mislead the public."
<snip>

The move raises a host of questions about Donald Trump’s motives for declassifying the intelligence in the Republican memo but refusing to do so for the Democratic version of the memo, despite a unanimous vote by the bipartisan House Intelligence Committee in favor of publishing the second memo.

Among those questioning Trump’s intentions is Ted Lieu (D-CA), a former Air Force JAG officer and current member of the House Judiciary Committee.

In a tweet posted just minutes after the White House announced its decision to block the Democratic memo from public view, Lieu slammed the move as “outrageous” and said he’s now “convinced [Trump] is intentionally hiding relevant information from the American people in order to mislead the public.”

“An innocent person would not block the memo,” Lieu added. - Share Blue

2 replies, 519 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Air Force JAG congressman nails Trump: An innocent person would not block the memo (Original post)
ffr Feb 2018 OP
ProudMNDemocrat Feb 2018 #1
Turbineguy Feb 2018 #2

Response to ffr (Original post)

Fri Feb 9, 2018, 11:26 PM

1. "Only someone with something to hide pleads the 5th"......."I have nothing to hide."

So says the Trump .

Yeah right! And I am the Queen of England.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ffr (Original post)

Sat Feb 10, 2018, 01:13 AM

2. Trump has to act guilty as well as be guilty

to keep the republicans in congress on his side.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread