HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Dave Daubenmire Believes ...

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 12:41 AM

Dave Daubenmire Believes There Are Millions Dying To Hear What I Have To Say

On his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast this morning, Religious Right activist Dave Daubenmire recounted a prophetic dream he had recently which seems to have convinced him that there are millions of people who are “dying to hear what I have to say.”

Daubenmire recounted a dream he had last Friday night in which he was driving to Indianapolis to speak, only to run into a massive traffic jam as he entered the city. As he sat in his car, a police officer pulled up alongside of him and told him that the traffic jam was being caused by all the people who were coming to hear him speak, at which point Daubenmire climbed into the police car and was whisked off to his speaking engagement, where he addressed a massive crowd.

“You know what the Lord was telling me?” he asked. “You know what I know? There are millions dying to hear what I have to say.”

Inspired by this dream, Daubenmire is now making plans to launch “a nationwide, 30-city, 50-city assault on everything evil” this summer.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave-daubenmire-believes-there-are-millions-dying-to-hear-what-i-have-to-say/

Yes, Dave, that static stadium backdrop in all of your videos really looks like millions are dying to hear what you have to say.

6 replies, 687 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Dave Daubenmire Believes There Are Millions Dying To Hear What I Have To Say (Original post)
Initech Jan 2018 OP
Archae Jan 2018 #1
lunasun Jan 2018 #2
Cracklin Charlie Jan 2018 #3
dchill Jan 2018 #4
longship Jan 2018 #5
Cha Jan 2018 #6

Response to Initech (Original post)

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 12:45 AM

1. "Like, in your dreams, pal!"

In this case, literally.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 01:05 AM

2. Ah more likely if he is preaching hate people are dying because of what he is saying

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 01:07 AM

3. That traffic jam was probably caused by

The terrible conditions of the roads in Indiana. Someone’s wheel may have come off.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 02:25 AM

4. Dave, I'm dying to NOT hear it...

PUHLEEZE!

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 23, 2018, 02:25 AM

5. That static EMPTY stadium backdrop.

Reply to this post