HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Unrolled Thread from Tea ...

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:07 PM

Unrolled Thread from Tea Pain re: Saudi Nuke Power Plants, Flynn, Kushner & ROSATOM

Remember the whistle blower story that involved Mike Flynn and Alex Copson textin' on Inauguration Day? It involved a bunch of people gettin' rich over a huge deal involving nuclear power plants in Saudi Arabia.

Accordin' to the plan, the US military would supply security for 16 nuclear construction sites in Saudi Arabia using Russian nuclear components, but in order for this deal to go thru, the cripplin' Russian Sanctions must be lifted first.

5) Where this gets really interestin' is that ROSATOM's attorney, Scott Balber, is also the lawyer for Agalarov & Kaveladze who was at Don Jr's Trump tower meeting in June 2016. Balber was also formerly the lawyer for Trump and the Miss Universe organization.

6) Remember those mysterious trips Jared Kushner made to Saudi Arabia that went under-reported? To arrange the US military to provide support would require the cooperation of the Commander-in-Chief, Donald J. Trump.

7) Bob Mueller waived decades of prison sentences for Mike Flynn in exchange for important information. Tea believes we are lookin' at a massive "Quid Pro Quo", one of the drivin' motives for Trump to lift Russian Sanctions.
More...

Next up U.r.a.n.i.u.m.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952026925479989250.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/952026925479989250?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

16 replies, 1425 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 16 replies Author Time Post
Reply Unrolled Thread from Tea Pain re: Saudi Nuke Power Plants, Flynn, Kushner & ROSATOM (Original post)
Wwcd Jan 2018 OP
triron Jan 2018 #1
Wwcd Jan 2018 #2
eleny Jan 2018 #15
Wellstone ruled Jan 2018 #3
Wwcd Jan 2018 #4
Wellstone ruled Jan 2018 #7
mr_lebowski Jan 2018 #5
Wwcd Jan 2018 #9
MelissaB Jan 2018 #10
Wwcd Jan 2018 #11
Me. Jan 2018 #6
Wwcd Jan 2018 #8
Me. Jan 2018 #13
bucolic_frolic Jan 2018 #12
Duppers Jan 2018 #14
triron Jan 2018 #16

Response to Wwcd (Original post)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:15 PM

1. need to connect the dots

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to triron (Reply #1)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:26 PM

2. Seriously there are so many. But the thing we are seeing is that the scatterd names & players are

..all tied together as the big picture appears.

We need a timeline map to see where we've come from in the beginning & how the players are fitting together now.

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #2)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 08:26 PM

15. You can bet Mueller has one

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:32 PM

3. Funny how there is no mention

of the Utah,Denver connections. Zinnke ,Bob Bishop,Chaffetz,Matheson,and other people connected to US uranium leases as well as mining interests.

Talk about a toxic plume.

Reply to this post

Response to Wellstone ruled (Reply #3)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:39 PM

4. Actually I read a twitter thread on those Exact people earlier.

That lead me to this thread.
They mentioned Bears Ears, Zinke & when Chaffetz wanted to sell off the entire top of the Rocky Mountains. To Russia no doubt.

I'll see if I can locate it because people were pissed & posting names, dates & putting the uranium connection to the entire thing.

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #4)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:54 PM

7. Yes.

Yesterday a fellow with the last name of Holiday was bragging about all those new mining jobs coming to Kane county. Well,wonder what the Natives got to say about that.

All one needs to do is take a hard look at Page,AZ business district and see all the folks that are suffering from the last go around of Mining and the Milling affects.

But that is okay,they are insignificant people. Famous statement from the Army General who was overseeing the Above Ground Nuke Testing at Mercury Nevada during the late forties and fifties.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:42 PM

5. Pretty damn tenuous linking of persons here ...

I'm certain there's similarly nefarious stories that the folks on the right are presently concocting about the indicted dude, Russia, Clinton, Uranium One, Obama, Mike Flynn working for Obama, etc.

At this point the author needs a LOT better proof than what's in these tweets before I'm taking it seriously.

ROSATOM has teams of lawyers, not one dude. And I doubt Trump has to 'sign off' on a military mission like that, but if it does, and he did so, it wouldn't prove he's 'involved' in some supposed shady conspiracy. Just like Clinton signing off on U1 doesn't imply quid pro quo.

Reply to this post

Response to mr_lebowski (Reply #5)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 06:09 PM

9. Try this: They are all up to their eyeballs in this & with Mogilevich calling the shots, well..

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #9)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 06:49 PM

10. Please send me a pm when you post similiar threads

so that I can recommend and kick.

Reply to this post

Response to MelissaB (Reply #10)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 07:40 PM

11. Will do MelissaB. Thanks

Seems a lot more info is coming to us as to Semion M & uranium .
The players at the top are appearing in the news feeds, & its forming a bigger picture.

Know your enemy.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 05:45 PM

6. "The real beauty of this news is ......

that Maryland has jurisdiction over this case and any subsequent indictments involvin' members of the Trump family are free from any Presidential pardon power.

Lastly, it's no coincidence Trump has tried to fabricate a phony Uranium One story involving Mueller, Hillary and Obama, et al. In true Trumpian fashion, Trump projects his own crimes onto his enemies."

I am also wondering about the false alarm this morning. Not enemies but friendlies telling us to take heed and get HIS finger off the button?

It's all so 'incestuous' what with the dolt and his gang of thieves, the traitors in Congress, the mafia, Russian & otherwise, grifters, hogs of other people's lives....the stink is enormous...no wonder he's a germophobe.

Reply to this post

Response to Me. (Reply #6)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 06:06 PM

8. And the Crime Boss at the top is Semion Mogilevich

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=10096065

This is why they claimed the Hillary/Uranium story.
Because its what they do.
We know their pattern by now.

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #8)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 08:11 PM

13. BAM

I read the entire report and it is chilling and makes me think nothing ever happens by accident, at least as far as that corner of the world is concerned.

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 08:07 PM

12. Makes sense, and projection again

Drag Hillary through the State Department uranium while doing a bigger uranium deal yourself

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 08:18 PM

14. K & R

Reply to this post

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 10:35 PM

16. kick for visibility

Reply to this post