HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Acting Bonanno mob boss, ...

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 06:39 PM

Acting Bonanno mob boss, high-ranking family leaders busted in racketeering takedown

?s=17

?s=17

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/nyc-crime/suspected-bonanno-mobsters-busted-racketeering-related-charges-article-1.3753152?cid=bitly&__twitter_impression=true

Acting Bonanno mob boss, high-ranking family leaders busted in racketeering takedown

VICTORIA BEKIEMPIS, LARRY MCSHANE JAN 12, 2018 4:25 PM
The acting boss of the Bonanno crime family and other top-echelon leaders were among 10 mobsters busted Friday on racketeering charges, the Daily News has learned.

A 16-page federal indictment charged leader Joseph (Joe C) Cammarano Jr. and the rest with a variety of charges, including conspiracy to commit murder, extortion and drug dealing.

Charged along with Cammarano were Bonanno consiglieres John (Porky) Zanocchio and Simone Esposito, as well as capos Joseph (Joe Valet) Sabella and George (Grumpy) Tropiano.

The Bonanno family also “met with leaders, members and associates of other La Cosa Nostra Families to resolve disputes over their criminal activities,” the indictment said.

And paranoid family members and associates tried to ferret out possible informants within their ranks — a major concern for the Bonannos.

SNIP

Cammarano, the son of a mob underboss who died in prison, reportedly took over in 2015 as the decimated family tried to rebuild itself.

The Brooklyn native is a Navy veteran who served on a nuclear submarine in an elite patrol unit.

The Manhattan Federal Court indictment comes just two days after five accused Genovese family mobsters — including late boss Vincent (Chin) Gigante's son, Vincent Esposito — were nabbed on racketeering charges.

In the Friday court filing, Bonanno soldier Albert (Al Muscles) Armetta was charged with beating an unidentified victim on Halloween 2015 “for the purpose of gaining entrance to” the crime family.

The 10th defendant was identified as Eugene (Boobsie) Castelle, a Lucchese family soldier who teamed with the Bonannos on “one or more criminal schemes,” the indictment charged.
---------------

Working their way to the top. Trump crime family.

Bet Pres Shithole knows every one of those mob names personally.
Joe C, Porky, Grumpy, Al Muscles, Boobsie..

18 replies, 1297 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 18 replies Author Time Post
Reply Acting Bonanno mob boss, high-ranking family leaders busted in racketeering takedown (Original post)
Wwcd Jan 2018 OP
Eliot Rosewater Jan 2018 #1
Leghorn21 Jan 2018 #2
Wwcd Jan 2018 #4
Leghorn21 Jan 2018 #6
Wwcd Jan 2018 #7
Wwcd Jan 2018 #9
Leghorn21 Jan 2018 #10
Corgigal Jan 2018 #3
IluvPitties Jan 2018 #5
Wwcd Jan 2018 #8
Leghorn21 Jan 2018 #11
IluvPitties Jan 2018 #15
NCjack Jan 2018 #12
Wwcd Jan 2018 #13
L. Coyote Jan 2018 #14
Wwcd Jan 2018 #16
L. Coyote Jan 2018 #17
Wwcd Jan 2018 #18

Response to Wwcd (Original post)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 06:42 PM

1. When the headline is "Trump family connected at the hip to violent crime family"

not one GOP will say a word, not one supporter will stop supporting him.

Well, you might find a couple of house and senate members who will say something but the other 40 million of them , not a word

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:08 PM

2. YES!!! Thank you, W!! Ive been hyper-GRUMPY today, and some delightful mobster indictments

have cheered me considerably!!

Head em up/move em out, “Chef Bobby”!!

Merci, W!

Reply to this post

Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #2)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:19 PM

4. You just know Trump's made deals with them all & so has crooked Ghouliani

There are some interesting comments at Eric Garland's twitter link.

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #4)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:28 PM

6. Hell yeah to all your above, W - and but of course I read all the comments, ha ha, thats

kinda how I spend way too many of my waking hours now, have mercy: reading twitter comments!

I guess it’s been noted before, but all these nicknames - hmmm..dumbfuck sure produces them regularly enough, eh?

Of course, so did GW, and theoretically he’s not mobbed up, although...hey, I don’t know nuthin, man...

Thank you again, W!

Reply to this post

Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #6)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:31 PM

7. 😎🥂 To you my friend!

Reply to this post

Response to Leghorn21 (Reply #6)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:36 PM

9. Care to guess what shithole's mob name might be?

pisser?
just a guess..hmm

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #9)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:50 PM

10. Aw, sure, why not?!...although, honestly, I always end up with plain old fuckhead, mself!! nt

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:13 PM

3. Shake that tree justice

Fruit will fall.

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:21 PM

5. Victoria Bekiempis

was a student of mine in Fall 2005- I remember because it was my first semester teaching! Glad to read her articles from time to time.

Reply to this post

Response to IluvPitties (Reply #5)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:34 PM

8. Ahh! How good to see your own worthy efforts in the success of your student🍃

Pat on the back to you, IluvPitties!

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:51 PM

11. How wonderful, luv! Congrats to you both!! nt

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 11:59 PM

15. Thanks to both of you!

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 07:57 PM

12. Looks like some folks are in need of a pardon. nt

Reply to this post

Response to NCjack (Reply #12)

Fri Jan 12, 2018, 11:10 PM

13. If they want a pardon, Trump will own every mob family

He's got waaay to much power

Reply to this post

Response to L. Coyote (Reply #14)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 01:04 PM

16. FELIX SATER. YES. Here's a fascinating lead I came across today.

There's a lot here to dig through but this is a good starting point.
The Twitter feed prys open the article further & the connections are sick.

"It is said in the business that acquiring Uranium is easy, Transporting it is the problem."

Here's the article from December 2017.

https://www.russiarevealed.info/but-whatabout-her-uranium-uranium-nukes-bribery-fcpa-stock-fraud-and-the-russian-mob-by-louise-neu-ninaandtito/

Uranium, Nukes, Bribery, FCPA, Stock Fraud, and the Russian Mob

SNIP

So what was the “HILLARY SOLD URANIUM TO THE RUSSIANS” storyline meant to obscure? I think it was this:

On December 17, 2015, Vadim Mikerin, a Russian nuclear official, was sentenced to 4 years in prison in the US.
He had pled guilty to sending over $2M in bribes to bank accounts of shell companies in Cyprus, Latvia, and Switzerland, in order to influence business decisions.

Mikerin was the ex-president of TENAM which is a US-based subsidiary of ROSATOM. ROSATOM is Russia’s state owned nuclear energy corporation. Per OCCRP,

“TENAM, Rosatom’s representative company in the US, was the sole supplier of Russian uranium to the US. Mikerin oversaw all uranium shipments to US power plants.

The uranium was supplied as part of the “Megatons to Megawatts” program, an agreement between Washington and Moscow in which uranium was converted from thousands of decommissioned Russian nuclear warheads to fuel for US power plants.”

The arrest was the result of a seven year long investigation into Russian nuclear oficials by the US.
The US attempted to turn Mikerin, to get him to work undercover in the investigation.
Mikerin refused to go undercover, and was arrested.

Charged alongside Mikeren were Boris Rubizhevsky of and Daren Condrey. Both Rubhizhevsky and Condrey pled guilty in 2015, but no announcement of their sentencing had been made pubic as of September 18, 2017.
I am not a lawyer but the delay in sentencing makes me think Rubizhevsky and Condrey might be cooperating with the Feds.

The prosecuting attorneys at the date of their arrest were Rod Rosenstein and Andrew Weissman. Rosenstein is Acting Attorney General with regards to the Trump-Russia investigation, since AG Jeff Sessions has recused himself. Weissman joined Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team in May.

SNIP
Russia is effectively a mafia state, and the head of Russian organized crime is Semion Mogilevich. Mogilevich has trafficked in black market nuclear materials.
Transportation and logistics are extremely important for all of Mogilevich’s black market cargo, and nuclear materials require special handling.
(more)..

This case matters because ROSATOM connects to many stars in the Trump-Russia constellation.

MORE at LINK.

Here is the Twitter feed if you'd like to sift thru it. I read & re-read much of it several times over. The names connected are all under the watch of one Semion Mogilevich and Donald Trump is his money laundress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesFourM/status/952048451969339394

FYI, pay attention to Onexim/Brexit banker George Cottrell

?s=17

It doesn't really get any higher up the Mob ladder than this.

A Worthy Read..

Reply to this post

Response to Wwcd (Reply #16)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 02:52 PM

17. It has been said the Trump is compromised by the mob boss himself, not just by Putie.

Reply to this post

Response to L. Coyote (Reply #17)

Sat Jan 13, 2018, 03:25 PM

18. Indeed. DT launders the money. Putin works for Mr M.

They pretty much all work for him.

Semion Mogilevich. The Most Dangerous Mobster in the World

THIS IS WHO DONALD TRUMP WORKS FOR.

THIS IS WHO SITS AT THE HEAD OF THE US GOV'T TODAY.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread